KSI Global
December

General Chat - Elder Scrolls Online

Hey anyone interested in ESO. Succubus Squad in ES was started on that game and a lot of our members still play. We often do a black desert, anthem or  ESO game night on fridays so if you want to join the game night you are more than welcome. We love ESO and would love to see more KSI play it together. My Gamertag is KSI Barb130 I usually run the friday night game night so  come join!

Awards

On 3/19/2019 at 5:27 PM, KSI Barb130 said:

Hey anyone interested in ESO. Succubus Squad in ES was started on that game and a lot of our members still play. We often do a black desert, anthem or  ESO game night on fridays so if you want to join the game night you are more than welcome. We love ESO and would love to see more KSI play it together. My Gamertag is KSI Barb130 I usually run the friday night game night so  come join!

Keeping this in mind,  thank you

Awards

I have ESO but haven’t played it in years I wouldn’t mind installing it as long as I have a cool group to hang with that won’t judge because of my low lvls

Awards

17 hours ago, KSI ROK 7 said:

I have ESO but haven’t played it in years I wouldn’t mind installing it as long as I have a cool group to hang with that won’t judge because of my low lvls

No threat of judgment here, there is a good reason why my GT is KSIDntAskImAwfl. Lol

Awards

I used to play ESO but it kinda died off. My friends stopped playing then all that work kinda went down the drain leveling up and grinding.

Awards

Anyone still play eso been wanting to get back into it with greymoor coming out soon 

Awards

NO unfortunately the last time we tried to do one it was kinda a bust. But we may try it again 

Awards

Is anyone still playing this game. I’ve been trying to get back into and was wondering how the new DLC’s are?

Awards

@KSI xKami I still play it quite actively They recently made the first DLC free and they are gonna have an overhaul that make the games performance and load times better 

Awards

@KSI Gh0st66 Awesome I will resume my download tonight and give this game a second shot. Hit me up anytime. Thank You.

Awards

@KSI Gh0st66 Sounds Great. When I get some free time I will definitely hit you up. I have had to pause the download a couple of times but 107 GB will be downloaded soon. Thank You for reaching back out.

Awards

Anyone got the chance to explore the greymoor update? 

Still only about halfway through the northern elsweyr campaign on pc.

Awards