Is the SEC the Best Conference in NCAAF

KSI DC 77

Honestly, things are looking quite rough for the SEC teams this year. Auburn barely beat Oregon and then, one could argue, struggled with Tulane. Tennessee was defeated by Georgia State and BYU. Missouri lost opening week. Ole Miss got beat by Memphis. Vanderbilt never does well. South Carolina was beat by North Carolina. Things are not looking to hot for the SEC. Only teams really doing decent in my opinion would be Georgia, Alabama, and LSU (might could add Texas A&M because they didn't play too terrible against Clemson).

I mean, every conference has their different "tier" teams. But you know that generally 1 or 2 of the CFP spots will probably be SEC teams, with 1 from the Big Ten and then generally Clemson. I still think they need to expand the playoff. The majority of the teams that get in are repeats, Ohio state, Bama, Clemson, Georgia, Oklahoma are definitely repeat names, and names you are sure to see most of in the CFP again this year.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's not close, really. Year in and year out they seem to have the most top 25 teams and clear every conference by a mile when it comes to the amount of first round draft picks, as well as overall draft picks. There are ballers from all over don't get me wrong, but the best players come from the SEC.