Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

I do not know if we have an award for this specific topic/event, but could we offer a name changer award? Example: Members who offer up X number of msp for name changes to reflect KSI. Something like, they must have 5+ members who can witness they were offered the points by said person to change their GT. Or witness from a Gen or higher.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Plasma pistol mastery

That gun is so time consuming to master and the fact that it ruins your K/D spread if you arent a decent amount past positive should be a reward in its own

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Survivor- Be a surviving founding member of a dead squad/division.

I feel that awards are something to be emulated and held with respect....this seems anti progressive :S

I do have an alternate award for Survivor -

Survivor- For when active members- as witnessed by a 7, leave for a period of time for either deployment, or sailors going out to sea where they have no contact with KSI, come back and flourish again upon return. That shows a lot of dedication and I believe is award worthy-

This one is for you Tempest ;)

SQUAD RESURECTION- Member joined a squad as it was failing and alongside of general singlehandedly brought a squad back from the brink of death; must be verified by general and one or two members

may be awarded more than once ???

Awards

I do have an alternate award for Survivor -

Survivor- For when active members- as witnessed by a 7, leave for a period of time for either deployment, or sailors going out to sea where they have no contact with KSI, come back and flourish again upon return. That shows a lot of dedication and I believe is award worthy-

This one is for you Tempest ;)

I'd like to make an adjustment to my previous suggestion,

Survivor - Be a surviving founding member of a dead squad (Squad must have lasted for a certain period of time example: 1 year or so)

This is also for Tempest- Founding general of Solace GZ, LONG LIVE SOLACE GZ AND TEMPEST!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin Guy

Please make sure that your suggestions are legitimate. If you use this topic for spamming, bet that you will not be able to use this topic again. 

• 2 weeks later...

now luci, I know you absolutely hate me with the passion of a thousand burning suns deep in the heart of the nearest black hole... but hear out my stupidity, ok? thanks :wub:

an anniversary award- Forums award- has been on the forums for 1+year and has stayed active... if you want it can even be a kind of tier award for each year :) think about it, I know you love meh ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Award: Mitosis

(Process of a single cell splitting)

Recipient: General

Reason: Memeber created/maintains such a productive squad that it has successfully split a certain number of times

Social Butterfly award (doesn't have to have this name)

member has reached a certain number of lifetime shouts

or

member has reached a certain number of shouts within one reset

• Admin Guy

Social Butterfly award (doesn't have to have this name)

member has reached a certain number of lifetime shouts

or

member has reached a certain number of shouts within one reset

I'm afraid that's not what we're looking for, because even the overall shouts are reset when the SB is updated.