Favorite Video Game Music?

Retired

The /original/ NFS Series music imo is some of the best custom made music made for a game.

Although with games like Halo incorporating an entire orchestra it's hard to compete... but then this was music made for a racing game back in the late 90s entirely by Rom Di Prisco(the GOD of video game music).

I like the songs they have on Saints Row 4 or any Saints Row game in general.

Banjo Kazooie wasn't bad.

Runescape music! :tongue:

Banjo Kazooie did have an awesome soundtrack. My friend's brother has even memorized it all on the piano lol

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

The best video game music would definately be Zelda,Kingdom hearts, and Skyrim.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Legend of Zelda... Absolutely beautiful.

Halo.... No words to describe how much I love the Halo soundtracks.... But just ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!  <3

Red Dead Redemption has some killer songs. Same thing with Borderlands!

Mass Effect soundtrack anybody??? (Heart of Courage.... I Was Lost Without You..... Leaving Earth!!??!??) Those songs literally made me cry while playing that series. And thats what the music is supposed to do!! Make you feel this raw emotion and draw you in and envelop you in this imaginary world where you are some complete Badass (IDK if I'm allowed to say that or not but too late cause I just did lol) But yeah video game soundtracks are the themes songs of my life.

They change day to day, but I can always jam out to them and let out my inner nerd because of that!!

Cheers,

KSI WaterWolf, your friendly neighborhood female wolf made out of water haha

<3

PS!!!! Check out this song because holy crow the video is so boss. I cried the first time I watched it *Sigh....* Wow I am such a crybaby lol 

But yeah, check er out. Shes a beauty eh?

Awards

Legend of Zelda... Absolutely beautiful.

Halo.... No words to describe how much I love the Halo soundtracks.... But just ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!  <3

Red Dead Redemption has some killer songs. Same thing with Borderlands!

Mass Effect soundtrack anybody??? (Heart of Courage.... I Was Lost Without You..... Leaving Earth!!??!??) Those songs literally made me cry while playing that series. And thats what the music is supposed to do!! Make you feel this raw emotion and draw you in and envelop you in this imaginary world where you are some complete Badass (IDK if I'm allowed to say that or not but too late cause I just did lol) But yeah video game soundtracks are the themes songs of my life.

They change day to day, but I can always jam out to them and let out my inner nerd because of that!!

Cheers,

KSI WaterWolf, your friendly neighborhood female wolf made out of water haha

<3

PS!!!! Check out this song because holy crow the video is so boss. I cried the first time I watched it *Sigh....* Wow I am such a crybaby lol 

But yeah, check er out. Shes a beauty eh?

Yo Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide had some cool beats to them, the "Who Do You Voodoo" was instantly in my mind head when I first heard it on the intro to Dead Island.  I'm ready for Dead Island 2 to drop next year.  Anyways, I gotta say the opening music and all the music in general to Wolfenstein: The New Order is hella dope, really goes well with the theme of the game.

• 1 month later...
  • December locked and unlocked this topic