T&E STAFF APPLICATION: (Open until December 4th)
The expectations of a T&E Staff Member are as follows:
Have the ability to run a tournament or event efficiently, by themselves if need be.
Make time to host at least one tournament or event per month.
Attend the monthly meeting to decide the next month's events.
Know how to set up a proper bracket.
Know when extra judges or staff members will be needed for a tournament.
Work closely with Productions and their streamers.
Being prepared and having all participants ready for the event.
Be able to field all possible questions from participants, or know who to ask if you don't know the answer.
Get the word out for any and all events to their respective divisions.
Have a people friendly personality.
Be able to remain calm in stressful situations.
Being a staff member of T&E is a voluntary position, but once hired on, one MUST uphold to all of the responsibilities and expectations laid out before them. If you sign up to host an event, you will be expected to follow through. Failing to do so will result in the permanent termination of one's involvement with the department. Although it may seem like no big deal to you, we are here to make the participants happy, and ensure a smooth and organized experience for everyone. Weekend Warfare and major KSI events usually take place towards the end of the week. It is imperative that you have an open schedule on the weekends to be an active member of T&E.
Once accepted as a Staff Member, you will go through a training session with one of the Heads of the Department, or their Senior Staff.
This training will cover all things T&E, including:
How to set up a bracket.
Sending out check-in messages.
How to handle l-a-g within matches.
What to do when someone breaks CoC.
Standard rules and regulations.
Please copy and paste the following template into this topic, then fill it out to the best of your ability:
1. How old are you?
2. What is your Gamertag?
3. What Division/Squad are you in?
4. How long have you been involved with KSI?
5. Do you have any experience running online tournaments?
(If yes, what kind of experience have you had?)
6. Do you have any experience with setting up an online bracket?
7. How often can you make yourself available to host events for T&E?
(How many days are you usually online per week, and many hours a day do you play?)
8. Please list all games you own, or plan on getting in the near future, that we use in T&E for tournaments.
Commonly used games within T&E are as follows:
(All owned Call of Duties, Halo 5 ,Overwatch, GTAV, Rainbow Six Siege, Minecraft, Smite, Rocket League and Destiny.)
9. Being an active and productive member of T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work hard and be fully dedicated to making sure that T&E is an efficient department within KSI. That being said, what could you bring to T&E as a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department?
10. Are you currently involved with any other Web-Ops team, as a staff member or a Head/Co-Head?
If yes, which department:
11. Do you have any pending applications with any other departments?
If yes, which department:
12. Why do you think we should hire you over the other Applicants?