News Team General Chat

KSI Sungazer 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

@"The Courier"@KSI Alley@KSI JessiRedJet@KSI JaneDoe@KSI OddBa11@Defiant Dog@KSI Widow 7

Please post article updates in here from now on. Try to post at least once a week :)

Just to get a paper trail of where we are at, please post what you are working on if you are working on an article or if you are needing ideas or direction.

The next News Meeting is being moved to Tuesday, Feb 6th @ 7 pm. If you are unable to make it, please let myself or the coheads know. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, December 77 said:

Hello hello!

What's up beautiful people! Anybody have fun weekend plans?

Does sitting at home and playing red dead count?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2018 at 2:57 PM, December 77 said:

Ok, cool. So no one goes on first dates. Imma see how long I can talk to myself in here without anyone noticing...

I noticed you. No need to talk to yourself anymore. @December 77 Ideal first date dinner and a movie or am I old Fashion?

On 1/16/2019 at 10:39 AM, KSI xKamikaze said:

I noticed you. No need to talk to yourself anymore. @December 77 Ideal first date dinner and a movie or am I old Fashion?

No, I think that's very valid. I'm always down for that. Sometimes a movie can be kinda awkward because you're just sitting there side by side staring at a screen but I feel like it's not bad if you know the person already. You know?

Oh. Also. 

giphy.webp

@KSI xKamikaze

19 minutes ago, December 77 said:

No, I think that's very valid. I'm always down for that. Sometimes a movie can be kinda awkward because you're just sitting there side by side staring at a screen but I feel like it's not bad if you know the person already. You know?

Oh. Also. 

giphy.webp

@KSI xKamikaze

I see your point but if you look at the other side of the coin you are getting close to the person.

5 minutes ago, KSI xKamikaze said:

I see your point but if you look at the other side of the coin you are getting close to the person.

“Close” to them. This is true. And I  guess sometimes it’s easier to have a conversation when you’re both focused on something else.  Less awkward maybe?