Mentor Award

KSIAngryDave.

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-scarface-77/

Award: Mentor

Reason: Ok, Skarzx has been around for a good bit and was the one who re recruited me back in. He has always helped and gave me knowledge so I can become be there for myself. I seem him do the same to others and they became better as well. 

He goes out his way to make sure people are alright not to stress. He pulled me into a party one night (thought I was in trouble lol) and he just ask how I am. If I was better person then night before. Just to check up on me. This guy is a great leader and a great mentor and he deserves this award.

Dropping vote to witness

i claim Skarzx as my mentor I’m constantly learning things from him he games with us always there we I need something or have a question. And always has great advice handles every situation in a non bias way when an issue occurs he listens to both sides and comes up with the best outcome 

Skarzx is a great source of information and very knowledgeable person.He has helped me multiple time by giving me tips and tricks on how i can perform my task better.
He is very approachable and very helpful when it come to a member who needs help.