STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

4 hours ago, Airborne 7 said:

@Emmy The Boss is the voting assist not up yet? Just making sure im not missing anything

Sorry, not yet, had a few last min things to fix but it will be up within the hour. 

3 hours ago, Airborne 7 said:

Also, is it possible for someone  @Emmy The Boss to mention to Guyy to check the requirements on these awards? He keeps half ass witnessing for things. Idk

I'll have a look and have a chat with him. 

Hey, guys. 

I just wanted to let you guys know, I will be stepping down and away from the team. I have to focus on things in real life, and so I couldn't do a proper job running this department if I wanted to. I love this department, and what we are supposed to be doing in here, and I'm very proud of you all for the integrity and dedication you bring to the team. Keep that up, and I know you guys can make this department better than ever before. 

After almost 5 years in the community, and almost 4 of them with this department, I have had absolutely amazing times and met so many wonderful people. Keep bringing those experiences to new members, it is the strength of KSI. :) Thanks for everything :heart: 

With that said, I have gotten a couple of suggestions for changes to awards/new awards that I think you guys should discuss or think about. 
KSI Guyy 77 was asking about the definition of Beat reporter, since the current definition is very vague and lack objective requirements. His suggestion was to make it similar to other awards in having a requirement of e.g. a certain number of articles published on the news site to be eligible for the award. 
I also got a question from KSI True 7 for a "History Buff" award, for people on the history team that does outstanding the most work over a certain time period. 

Since I won't be around any more, I wanted to put the suggestions out here, leave it or take it, but at least I don't just ignore them. 

3 hours ago, Emmy The Boss said:

Hey, guys. 

I just wanted to let you guys know, I will be stepping down and away from the team. I have to focus on things in real life, and so I couldn't do a proper job running this department if I wanted to. I love this department, and what we are supposed to be doing in here, and I'm very proud of you all for the integrity and dedication you bring to the team. Keep that up, and I know you guys can make this department better than ever before. 

After almost 5 years in the community, and almost 4 of them with this department, I have had absolutely amazing times and met so many wonderful people. Keep bringing those experiences to new members, it is the strength of KSI. :) Thanks for everything :heart: 

With that said, I have gotten a couple of suggestions for changes to awards/new awards that I think you guys should discuss or think about. 
KSI Guyy 77 was asking about the definition of Beat reporter, since the current definition is very vague and lack objective requirements. His suggestion was to make it similar to other awards in having a requirement of e.g. a certain number of articles published on the news site to be eligible for the award. 
I also got a question from KSI True 7 for a "History Buff" award, for people on the history team that does outstanding the most work over a certain time period. 

Since I won't be around any more, I wanted to put the suggestions out here, leave it or take it, but at least I don't just ignore them. 

Goodbye my friend, we will meet again - in sovengard :heart: 

6 hours ago, Emmy The Boss said:

Hey, guys. 

Hey Emmy, just wanted to say thanks for everything. Nice to have got to know you, and I hope everything you have going on works out for you.

20 hours ago, Emmy The Boss said:

Hey, guys. 

So glad I got to meet you, sorry you are leaving!!

On 05/05/2018 at 10:45 AM, Emmy The Boss said:

Hey, guys. 

Take care Emmy it was a pleasure to meet you 

Personally I think it should be awarded. There have been posts, replys from multiple individuals across multiple divisions. It is the home for town hall Q&A. There are several posts that have been viewed over a 1000 times which is something in itself. Forums itself is rough but I think its a tool that will come into its own. Just my personal opinion