Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

Keep the tournaments within KSI. The halo tournaments went downhill due to the little "MLG" try hard teams.

Why not make it that if people outside of KSI who wish to participate need to be "sponsored" by a KSI member on their team. 1 Sponsor per person, which would mean a 4 man team would have at minimum 2 KSI members on the team. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi there! I was thinking for another tourney:
~ 2v2 - Halo 4 Team Doubles.
As for the Settings:
~ v5 Settings - (Battle Rifles, on map weapon pickups etc.)
~ 30 Kills to win.

Maps:
~ Haven
~ Abandon
~ Onyx
~ Rail
~ Simplex
~ Sanctuary

I understand KSI is a community, and majority of the community doesn't play competitive. But I do know a handful that like playing competitive, and would really enjoy a more serious tournament like this.

It will rep KSI positively as it shows that KSI does have a competitive side. Therefore gaining new members and gamers who take gaming that one step higher then the rest.

But who is to say this is only for competitive players? I'm sure all of KSI would love to do a 2v2 tourney, it would certainly be fun for everyone, and give those casual players an incite to how competitive gaming is run/how it works, and of course learning some teamwork skills (an important key to being in KSI!) and of course have fun!

This is just my idea of something that would rep KSI well and would gain a good amount of numbers. There is probably much more detail I could add, but this is all I could think of for now. If you have any further questions or needed information, just send me a message.
GT: KSI Foxie
Kik: Gold2SilverFox

Thanks for your time and consideration!

~ Fox.

Edited by Foxieᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ♥

Awards

Hi there! I was thinking for another tourney:

~ 2v2 - Halo 4 Team Doubles.

As for the Settings:

~ v5 Settings - (Battle Rifles, on map weapon pickups etc.)

~ 30 Kills to win.

Maps:

~ Haven

~ Abandon

~ Onyx

~ Rail

~ Simplex

~ Sanctuary

I understand KSI is a community, and majority of the community doesn't play competitive. But I do know a handful that like playing competitive, and would really enjoy a more serious tournament like this.

It will rep KSI positively as it shows that KSI does have a competitive side. Therefore gaining new members and gamers who take gaming that one step higher then the rest.

But who is to say this is only for competitive players? I'm sure all of KSI would love to do a 2v2 tourney, it would certainly be fun for everyone, and give those casual players an incite to how competitive gaming is run/how it works, and of course learning some teamwork skills (an important key to being in KSI!) and of course have fun!

This is just my idea of something that would rep KSI well and would gain a good amount of numbers. There is probably much more detail I could add, but this is all I could think of for now. If you have any further questions or needed information, just send me a message.

GT: KSI Foxie

Kik: Gold2SilverFox

Thanks for your time and consideration!

~ Fox.

I Second this...+Foxy can kick anyones' @sss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

KSI Nicolas has a mass suggestion for the tournament & events forum.

-KSI SQUAD BATTLE-

Simple as it sounds, squad vs. squad, but in a much bigger view.

Perhaps 1-4 battles a week

Only squads within the same division can play each other until further victories

Maybe a seperate topic for this matter if it goes through

7s would be in charge of setting up the battle date and the attending squads

Generals would be in charge of assembling a team to bring for victory

Members would be in charge of going to practices and meetings to participate

THE ONLY ISSUE I HAVE SEEN WAS:

A mutual video game to host this mass tournament on

Anyone have any suggestions or comments on this idea? Please feel free to let me know, on here or Kik me at Nicolasdalton

Thank you KSI, stay strong and be victorious.

• 1 month later...

I really really want there to be a SWAT tournament for Halo 4.

But other than that, we need to spam the tournaments to get a ton of people involved. Not actually spam of course, but to get the word around c:

I would love to see a Swat tournament on Halo 4 especially if it was a FFA because I would be over qualified for 4v4 ^-^ Lol but no Halo 4 tournaments until I get my Xbox back from being fixed :)

-KSI Jon 117 COD

• 2 weeks later...

I would enjoy a 1v1 tournament ladder for halo 4!

â’¾ â“ⒾⓀⒺ ⓉⒽⒾⓈ ⒾⒹⒺⒶ/ⓈⓊⒼⒼⒺⓈⓉⒾⓄⓃ

Advanced Warfare 4v4 Search and Destroy every week is my dream for T&E

i would like to see a 1v1 search and destroy on AW for xbox 360 

streamed on twitch 

because this would get very competitive if we can get people to do and who ever wins gets a little prize or something

Also a suggestion have another karaoke since the last one got a little messed up.

Also another suggestion could also be a tournament on halo grifball

• 2 weeks later...