KSI AllStarRM 17 OS lvl 1

ZIEIRO

Gamertag - KSI AllStarRM17

Award  - OS Level 1

Link to Forums @KSI AllStarRM17

Reason-

God Where to start.. Well This guy joined in about the same time I did back in November I think. He has always had CD's back and always been there for the members. He is always trying to help members even on a personal lvl. he has bought gift cards for them hell I think he has even gotten a mic for someone not sure on that one but I do know if someone needed it he would get it if he could. As a Officer of CD he has always went above and beyond his duty. if you need people to ask go to @Soap God KSI Soap 7 @KSI MeShell 7 @KSI HEBREW 7 Thank you 

During my time in CD, I had the pleasure of working with AllStar while I was General over Prodigy. I have seen him grow as a leader within the community, and he is now the General over Prodigy. He is hard-working and ensures that members within his squad are happy and safe. AllStar is always there when members have any questions or issues, and is willing to help with anything and everything. He definitely puts his members before himself - he's even stayed online all night in times of adversity to ensure the safety of not only members within his squad, but CD as a whole. 

I'll witness to this. I've had several experiences with allstar going above and beyond. But for factual purposes I'll give a specific detailed instance. 

We had a member that had just joined CD in prodigy. Allstar had only met him 2 or 3 times briefly. This member was going through a really rough time and allstar went out of his way to contact this member and get to know him he had a long talk with him just making sure he was okay and to see if there was anything he could do to help. He stayed up late when this member got upset just so he could talk to him and he made him feel much better. He is an amazing general and he cares about all of his members and all of CD. Taking a lot of time out of his personal day to care for his members not only with community based issues but to insure that the members of this division have the support they need for personal issues as well. He is a wonderful General and friend. 

Allstar is always there for members whether they are his or not. He goes out of his way to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves aswell as making sure they are safe. He has done so much for Prodigy, and CD in general through thick and thin, always being loyal, is hard-working, and even though I haven't really known him for very long, I can definantly tell he deserves his rank and more within KSI.