KSI Codyo Mentor Award

KSI DC 77

KSI Codyo

@KSI Codyo

Mentor Award

KSI Codyo is one of the hardest working members that I have seen in my KSI career. He first came to Knights after his squad closed down. He was a LT in his previous squad and was entering as a SSGT, and I was a LT. I knew Codyo was experienced and wasted no time in trying to help train/mentor. Inwas fortunate enough to be one of the few he mentored. He taught me quite a bit on how to be patient in situations. He also taught me quite a few training tips while hosting workshops. He was always willing to answer any questions I asked, which were a lot because I am always trying to learn; I wanted to know how things were done and how he boosted morale, motovated people, and how he made members feel valued. He was more than happy to share and teach me how he was able to do all of that and more. KSI Codyo was promoted to Gen of Knights and has then constantly trained and mentored me in order to mold me into a captain that will be ready, if given the opportunity, to become a gen.

KSI Codyo is an amazing person, he was there when I was recruited and he built me into what I am today. He is always there if I need his help or any questions. I couldn't ask for a better gen and I wouldn't want anyone else running this squad besides him. 

KSI Codyo has been there for me, since the first day I met him. He was there when I was recruited and saw me become what an amazing officer I am today, let alone he did my promotion to captain. He continuously strides in making great achievements. He’s an amazing Gen, and since he is the Gen of the squad I’m in I wouldn’t want to be in any other squad. He mentors me and is there for me whenever I have questions or whenever I’m stressed out, he’s always there to help, swoop in and handle a situation. I wouldn’t want any other Gen honestly. He has ran this squad amazingly, and I’m sure he will continue to do so for a long time. 

Ever since joining KSI,  Codyo and I immediately clicked. I was first being trained by someone else before I started working a full time job and so  from then Codyo and I would be on at the same time. He instantly took charge and started training me through the nights and that's why I'm now at a 1LT. He's helped me do countless recruits, promotions, and gamenights and I really don't know where I'd be in KSI today without him. I can now say that I'm glad to have Codyo not only as a gen of my squad but more like a brother.

Mentor 4/5

10 hours ago, Guest Mentor award said:

KSI Codyo 

@KSI Codyo

KSI MENTOR AWARD

Codyo is an amazing mentor we came up together and watching him mentor all these new ssgt and LT he has so much knowledge that I didnt know hes taught alot of these new officers and potential officers he has so much potential i see him going all the way up to the board.

Unfortunately we cant accept guest testimonials 

KSI Codyo 

@KSI Codyo

KSI MENTOR AWARD

Codyo is an amazing mentor we came up together and watching him mentor all these new ssgt and LT he has so much knowledge that I didnt know hes taught alot of these new officers and potential officers he has so much potential i see him going all the way up to the board.