OS2-3 nomination KSI Wldmama 7

Awoken Lucifer

Profile: https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/52184-ksi-wldmama7/

Nomination for Multiple Service and recognition awards:
OS lvl 2-3

Reason: Frankly putting it, People don't realize just how much this woman bends over backwards trying to do her damm best to help KSI as a whole....not just her own division and members.....shes gotten several people thru some pretty rough times in their squads and supports people without them needing to ask, practically rebuilt ES from the ground up, has managed to get several people who had retired to be active and social (myself included) and when I say this i damm well mean it...I set my standards a hell of alot higher than most people do when it comes to nominating people for awards. So the fact I am acknowledging if somebody deserves these awards, so without bypassing filters when i say...the fact she hasnt been nominated for them is a God damm crime in itself....so get the posts flowing showing this woman just how many people shes gotten thru and how many times over the respect she deserves

I will forego a vote to witness:  I hereby bear witness to the outstanding service Wildmama7 has provided within the community. Wild was the first person I met rejoining the community she made me feel so at home and welcome that I rejoined. Wild or mama as I call her has become like a second mother to myself and every single member within clan ops. She has gone above and beyond her level time and time again from helping others changing gamer tags or Having an ear to listen when you are having a bad day. Wild’s presence within the community is so monumental that when she is online everyone flocks to be around her. Does mama deserve OS1-2 absolutely yes. @KSI Wildmama7 is the backbone of the community 

I hear By bear witness for Wildmama7 on her award of OS 1-2. This woman has shown me the better way that KSI as a whole is run. She has proven time and time again that without her most of if not all the people that surround her on a daily basis (myself included) would not be here. This woman swayed me to rejoin and give KSI another chance proving to me that the way it was ran is not how it is ran today, If this woman could persuade someone that was done wrong by other leadership (2013-2015) to come back and just have a good time with some awesome people and show the membership what true leadership is well then i have no idea. Do i believe she deserves this abosfreakinloutly 10 times over and that is putting it lightly. Your having a bad day and need someone to lean on she's right there, she finds out that something is wrong with her people she'll pull you to the side and help you get through it. This woman is a staple of this community and someone i hold dear to myself and my family holds her in the same regard. 

• Awoken Lucifer changed the title to OS-1-2-3 nomination KSI Wldmama 7
  • KSI Sub 7 changed the title to OS2-3 nomination KSI Wldmama 7

Great nomination @http://i.imgur.com/Cs5q0Lm.gifAwoken Lucifer, now please bring fourth a plethora of witnesses to attest the great work of @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

I vote to witness:  I hereby bear witness to the outstanding service Wildmama7 has provided within the community. Wild was the first person I met rejoining the community she made me feel so at home and welcome that I rejoined. Wild or mama as I call her has become like a second mother to myself and every single member within clan ops. She has gone above and beyond her level time and time again from helping others changing gamer tags or Having an ear to listen when you are having a bad day. Wild’s presence within the community is so monumental that when she isonline everyone flocks to be around her. Does mamadeserve OS1-2 absolutely yes. KSI Wildmama7 is thebackbone of the community 💯💪

I vote to witness for OS lvl 2-3I hereby bear witness to the outstanding service KSI Wldmama7 has provided within the community. where to begin i've always know Wld to be a leader that people can count on in so many aspects when i was in samurai i saw how much she had connections with other leaders/officers & members my leader/officers at the time would go to her for help and even though at the time there was different Divs and she wants obliged to help out she still was more than willing to and i believe happy to as well i found that pretty inspiring, stuff hit the fan and things got real i was a little lost and torn with how to deal with things so who did i go turn to you guessed it Wld and we had a very good chat set me straight on what may happen and what direction to go in so i listened to the advice and it was the best thing i did because now i have a direction and a goal and its thanks to KSI WldMama 7 for aspiring to be the best leader she can be for everyone in the community and its amazing and should be reconosized not only that she has strived to help put WD and CS back in the right direction on top of rebuilding ES from the ground up all while dealing with some serious stuff IRL that's a pretty huge thing to do for the community and a wonderful millstone to have been able to achieve and i could go on but i believe this should be enough for my witness testament.

I give my Vote to the one and only @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7  I feel like she deserves not only is she my Big Sister she’s a great mentor motivator and teacher she’s a caring great person whose paved a lot of ways for people in this community as the role she takes as the mother of the community she will whip u into shape if your slacking give u great advice if you need it and she’s also like the community dr giving medical advice to people who need it she’s just a great person to come to with anything she is very resourceful and caring if anyone deserves this it’s Mamma 

I will be a witness. I have seen her name around the areas of KSI i still lurk in, they are always positive interactions. Thats it....

Naw just kidding,  i got more to say

She displays a plethora of knowledge of how the community functions while also maintaining the ability to evaluate and weigh out multiple ideas and concepts at a time. I definitely see her on a continuing path forward and upward within the community. She has clearly developed the reputation of someone trusted and who members can go to, and that is the truest markings of leadership, not leading the pact with a force or rank, but leading because they follow

I witness this OS lvl 2-3 I rejoined back in Jan 2023 and KSI WIDMama 7 was helping out any where she can in our division working with our Co-Fo any chance she could. Her division had gone and did a super squad (which is some work to complete ) She get them all rolling in the right direction then with us having no division 7 she stepped in and helped us do a super squad in July.  Then to turn around a do another super squad and get them all set on the right path. During all this she still works with her division and WD. She is constantly checking in on members , working with the officers , and still doing what is needed as a div lead.  There is so much people don't see that she does and she don't speak of those things she does it because of her love for the community but most of all for the members. Mama does everything she can to make this community a joy for all. If you are having trouble ask and she will be there to help in any way possible. With her leadership she definitely deserves these awards.

I got to chime in on this one, and I think my word may hold some weight here so let me spit some facts really quick. I've been watching / working with Wild for quite some time now. Basically since she was a Captain is when she stood out to me. This lady is a superhero here in the community. The amount of burnt bridges I've seen her rebuild for people is endless. The amount of moral and emotional support she offers even when things in her own world are not the greatest are limitless. She is there night or day for EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF KSI and I really mean every single one. Many have claimed to be that person over the years but in my 4+ yrs. of leadership I've never seen someone quite like her actually here for the members like she is. Me myself and I never really let my personal life into the community but during some recent seriously bad times in my real life she was there offering support and a shoulder to lean on without even really knowing everything. Basically, once I took my first LOA ever recently she knew something was wrong and sprinted to be there. But its not just me or a couple dozen Shes done this for she does it for anyone here. She is a superstar, detail orientated trainer, mentor, friend, leader and colleague to many. She has never steered away from even the biggest challenges such as her entire 7s staff leaving at once and half her division following suit. She stayed and made a legendary come back making sure the division and squads thrived with just her being the single voice as a newly promoted co founder. That doesn't take just guts or bronze that takes sincere dedication and strategy and even though she was a new 7 she kept her head up and her members first priority. Since then she has only grown her self and others all around her. As a Co-Founder she was not only helping her own div but other divs and squads. There practically wasn't a single soul in our community who didn't know her and have good things to say. Her parties were always 16/16, her discord meetings or hangouts were always 40 plus. That doesn't happen from just being a 7 usually its polar opposite ha-ha. She changed the stigma 7s have around them and with grace she did so. She is known as Mama around these parts and its for good reason. Shell kick you in the buttocks if your making silly mistakes but also care for you like her own when needed. I've watched her accomplish so much where dozens fell short or couldn't be bothered to make the time or effort in so many areas. She supports everyone and is always trying to help out new officers and even seasoned ones. Honestly speaking the world needs more Wld's and so does our community. Miss Wld thank you for being you. Thank you for your dedication, service and belief in what KSI can be and above all else thank you for being an amazing leader anyone can come to with anything. You're a superstar in my book and I'm proud to be able to call you my friend. 

-Slick

I hereby for go my vote to witness for KSI WldMama7's OS 2-3 award. Over the last 2 years alone mama has been busting her butt to help bring back KSI between working with Valkyrie to bring ES back from the brink of death and now doing the same with Fallen the bring WD back and also Oblivion to bring back CS as well as trying to keep up with T&E all at the same time as having real life things pulling her in multiple different directions.  She always finds time to work with all the officers and still coming to hang out with the other members making sure they feel welcome by the 7's staff as well. I honestly can't wait to see how the upcoming year and years to come are gonna go with her in the community and mama thank you for all the things you do for the community keep up the great work.

@http://i.imgur.com/Cs5q0Lm.gifAwoken Lucifer This is the 24 hour notice before topic is taken to staff discussion. Continue to bring fourth witnesses to a test for @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

• Chief Operating Officer

Hello all so I just want to come on here and give my two cents on this subject ever since day one of her joining KSI  Mama has been the definition of outstanding service with all the hardwork and dedication she's put in to help keeping this community be what it is today in fact I'm not sure if it's a record or something but this lady got her first OS two months into being here as she joined in July of 21 and got the OS in September of 21 so that definitely has to count for something but as we talk about nowadays Mama wears many hats and she still executes everything with poise and grace just as she did on day one she sets the bar as to what a Leader should be and plus she got blocked by the .com X account so if that don't show you she's made it then I don't know what will  but thank you @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7 for all you do