Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

yeah but what happens when people lose a challenge with the gun? do we take the award away?

no theyll just be known as one of the best in KSI from the past. not bragging but just like how ive been the best quickscoper in KSI since i joined but i know eventually someone is going to destroy me :smile: plus there is no way of boosting this award, theres only a selected few who can achieve it, and it would be the next step for the crowns game. Luci and i talked about this one ( EPIC SAMMICH MAKER - its sorta like a pinklist lol do everything ur told 5 times no matter how random it is. its a great way to just have fun in your division and to let everything go :) i know many people in KSI aare stressed out but this is one of those awards lol. plus the banner has to have sandwiches stacked behind the words :D )

• 3 weeks later...

nah, it has to be before the new systems were applied. so like 2008/2007 or earlier

I joined in 08 and the new system wasnt applied then I was here before the split

Awards

Okay I want a new award for the COD elite members :)

Right now we give awards for HH, swat, snipers and all those but there is no way to even show these guys do anything with them but a general or higher saying yeah they were on it. I propose a new award!

Elite - Something that looks like the Cod elite title on mw3 and awarded for placing in the top 6 on a clan ops tournament.

These guys are spending 3 hours straight repping KSI and are placing in the world right now and get nothing for their efforts but a good job and keep it up. This does not seem fair. For the AAP the founder for Each global clan we have can confirm they actually were in the top 6 or the member could post the link to the page like such:

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/1065

Okay I want a new award for the COD elite members :smile:

Right now we give awards for HH, swat, snipers and all those but there is no way to even show these guys do anything with them but a general or higher saying yeah they were on it. I propose a new award!

Elite - Something that looks like the Cod elite title on mw3 and awarded for placing in the top 6 on a clan ops tournament.

These guys are spending 3 hours straight repping KSI and are placing in the world right now and get nothing for their efforts but a good job and keep it up. This does not seem fair. For the AAP the founder for Each global clan we have can confirm they actually were in the top 6 or the member could post the link to the page like such:

https://elite.callof...vents/view/1065

Love this idea. It is easy to prove and there is work put in for it. :) I second this motion.

Okay I want a new award for the COD elite members :)

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/1065

do we do tourneys for elite? I'm very interested in this award :)

OMG yes para we do we have had 5 for GLB1 already and placed 3 golds and 2 silver medals in the world right now so these guys are putting in time and out there doing stuff.

Okay I want a new award for the COD elite members :smile:

https://elite.callof...vents/view/1065

i agree :Applause:

• 2 weeks later...

New award:

COPYRIGHTED

description: BE PART OF THE REAL KSI, not some fake

MultiTasker

Be part of multiple Projects as either a handler or member

• 2 weeks later...

Those both are potentialy coming up as a effort to Bolster Pride in divisions as well as record keeping for who accomplished what

Sperm Donor:

Aided a KSI member in getting pregnant

bored...this came to mind.....would be funny

To show that we care for our 7's, there should be an award called "I Love My 7's" or "I Love My 7". Please get back with me on my idea :smile:

I believe that could be a Shop award maybe :)