I am FuzzyMeep™

KSI January Town Hall Jan 26th

47 posts in this topic

How are the specific game types picked for each squad? 

Awards

How can I improve the environment of my squad and division and try to make it the best it can be? 

Can we do away with the hole 5 members on the friends list from other gaming communities?

Why did Impy,Greg, and Fuzzy decide to go as far as they did in the community? advice on how to achieve to be more?

Awards

How is the BoD structured?

What is the working relationship between each position?

What does each position focus on?

Awards

What's a goal of the community for the near future ? What can members be looking forward too as well. 

if you could only give one bit of advice to aspiring leaders/officers what would it be and why?

Awards

For the squad splitter award why does the original squad get the award they dont help recruit? 

Awards

The Board of Directors:  Do you believe there is a culture (or any degree, whatsoever) of animus toward members who - although offered the opportunity -  do not wish to become officers at any given time?    

Awards

With most of the senior leaders being apart of this community for well over 5 years. What has driven you all to stay and keep pushing forward during that time, especially during all the rough patches that have been hit?

Awards

Wow. There's already so many posts.

I was speaking with a friend from another gaming community the other day and she mentioned that recruits into her community need to be approved by, for example, 2 other people within the squad before that person could actually be recruited. Regardless of how many people are needed to approve someone, forcing new members to meet new people will not only cut out troublemakers but it will also help these newcomers to meet more people within the community.

Do you think adding this feature to some of our squads could benefit this community?

Awards