KSI Nebula 7 OS LVL 2 Nomination

KSI Havoc 7

Name: KSI Nebula 7
Link to Forums Account: @Nebula 7
Award-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Service  (LVL 2)
Reason-/-Evidence:
This individual is the embodiment of perseverance, if someone told me about this individual and the many trials they have endured in KSI, I would have thought it was a fairy tale. A little over a year ago Nebula became a general in LW, from there he faced many obstacles including his upper leadership leaving for TSB and attempting to poach him. For many people this is a hard choice, to stay loyal to the community or the people who trained you, the friends you made, the connections you have created. Luckily for KSI, Nebula chose to stay with KSI. Since then he kept his squad Hannibal alive, through a divisional merge, the lose of several officer staffs, and much more. Still Nebula persevered, always training the next generation of officers. During this time he also assisted the community through our marketing department, helping DW immensely with activity in the various Div Cup events and activities. In July of this year, Nebula finally earned his 7 by getting co-head of marketing. Soon after Nebula was promoted to Co-Founder in DW. Since then he has contributed to the division in fantastic ways and even as the newest cofo he has taken over the DW welcoming committee. His service in KSI has gone above and beyond any expectations and requirements, and I'm confident he will be an important part of KSI's future.

• Chief Operating Officer

Im gonna witness on this one

When i first met nebby im not gonna lie i thought he was a butt. But as time went on an i got to know nebby the person that i realized my first impression of the guy was completely wrong. This member since knowing him has gave it a 110% daily. Whether it was running his squad for a year as gen an when things went wrong he just dusted himself off an went back at it. Or his position as cohead of marketing he makes sure that everyone is knowledgeable about the ins an outs of KSI. An now as his new role as Co-founder he hit theground running an hasnt stopped since then. There are so many outstanding things about nebby an i feel that if anybody deserves this spot its nebby.

I would like to witness for this award...

Me and Nebby have been together in the same divisions for a looooong time now! He joined 4 or 5 months after I joined! We have both been through the real bad times and we have both been through the real good times ! He did what I did and stuck at it even when things seemed hopeless and lost ! I have seen this guy go from being an immature kid to a mature young man! He has done incredibly to develop his skills! When Nebula was promoted to General back in July '17 it was I guess a gamble of sorts, i wasn't really too sure how he would perform as a General but thought I would give him a shot ! The dude was a General for just over 1 year and due to issues within the Division at the time ! But nebula powered on through all the bullPoop and has become an amazing leader within the community! 

Nebula without a doubt deserves this award! He is a figure head within Divine Warriors and isna valuable asset !

It has been a pleasure @Nebula 7

Nebula is one of the most genuine people i have met in KSI. He is always willing to help others no matter who they are and constantly encourages them to reach the potential they can’t see in themselves. he is a funny and polite young man and will drop whatever he is doing to join a party or a game and mingle with members of the division. Since joining KSI, he was one of the first people i gamed with and from the moment of meeting him he has helped me overcome issues  within KSI, games i couldn’t complete on my own and my personal life aswell. he takes great pride of our division and is constantly striving to make sure it is a positive caring environment for every individual in it. he is the kind of person that sees the good in everyone and won’t give up on someone even if they seem to have given up on themselves. he is both a great friend and mentor which is why i feel he is deserving of this award. 

I'm going to give you the reason's why KSI Nebula 7 deserves this award....

I'm going to come at this from a different angle to show you the facts you are looking for. Have you ever wondered what the difference is between a boss and a leader? KSI Nebula 7 is one of the best examples of a leader that i can find. Always including the community as a whole and never thinking about himself first. If there was ever anything that needed to done in LW or DW this valued member would rise to the occasion.

There are many members within the community that look up and respect KSI Nebula 7. Some of his leadership skills and the others for his fantastic gaming skills. He has two of the awards for Weekend Warfare wins along with some for headhunters which he proudly represents on his forums account for DW. He also helps members that are having trouble beating a part of a game or plays with them just to have fun. The Member Retention is out the window.

Now to talk about his resent success with KSI. Not long ago Nebula became Co-head of marketing. He goes above and beyond the call of duty in the department. He is hosting meeting on the regular and dealing with all the problems that come up. Along with posting up the meeting notes. I'm pretty sure he will be on his way to Head of Marketing in no time at all. He is also one of the reasons why DW is on their way to winning Division of the year.

He hasn't been a Co-Founder for that long yet but he is bringing a breadth of knowledge the the squads he is over right now. He has also taken over the welcoming committee in DW recently. Only time will tell how much more he can do for the community, but the sky is the Limit with Nebula. Good Luck to you my friend.

I will say this. I've been dealing with alot of things in my personal life lately and some of it has effected my experience in KSI but nebbi has been someone who has been reaching out to me when he sees it effecting me and being very supportive with that. He has gone out of his way to try to get me more involved and has been making sure I don't feel left behind or excluding which has been really awesome. Having a co founder go out of their way like that for a member in my opinion is super outstanding and honestly having a member around like that has been some of the motivation iv needed to keep it going here and for that I feel in my opinion he deserves this award. Thanks nebbi