KSI Muslim 7

DRAKES WHOLE ALBUM

N.W.T.S.

NOTHING WAS THE SAME

IM AT WORK SO I GOT TIME FOR THE WHOLE THING :dance:

I agree with you 100% on this!

Im listening to

Pound Cake/Paris Matron Music 2

Fleet Foxes, Jose Gonzalez, Gregory & the Hawk, Com Truise, Toro Y Moi, Washed Out, Phantogram, Teebs, Nujabes, Beach House, Blackbird Blackbird, The Postal Service, M83.

I love ambient music. I listen to radio gaia. its my chill out station. my university has an indoor atrium and I use it to study in and listen to radio gaia it is the most amazing studyng environment ever. plam trees, shrubery, padded seats and a parrot. now that is a chill environment.

I love ambient music. I listen to radio gaia. its my chill out station. my university has an indoor atrium and I use it to study in and listen to radio gaia it is the most amazing studyng environment ever. plam trees, shrubery, padded seats and a parrot. now that is a chill environment.

That's sick man, I'm still in high school myself. I hope that when I go to college they have something like that. What university are you at?

well i don't really have many song to relax to at most i think i have like 3 songs that make me relax katty perry's fire works, 2NE1's I Love You and Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica OST - la luna~Fairy Tale~.

Awards

Going to see Far East Movement along with Riff Raff & Lil Debbie, so I am listening to these fun tracks...

http://youtu.be/ZxpMk3pvz44

http://youtu.be/Eil5FNfQGfY

The Beatles were so awesome.  Love the white album and Abbey Road too. I was definitely born in the wrong generation

So true :) Favorite song? I don't have any in particular, if I had to choose it would be I Am The Walrus.

Wednesday night jamming!!!!! One of my pump up jams before one of my matches during tennis

Hit It Hard - Sabrina Washington

http://youtu.be/l0JQhdEGHOY

Anything by within temptation some kamelot, blackmill, gemini, breaking Benjamin, five finger death punch(currently listening to mine (end this way) and wrong side of heaven, from first to last , some bring me the horizon, and some apocalyptica.(I don't care is the song in particular)

So true :) Favorite song? I don't have any in particular, if I had to choose it would be I Am The Walrus.

From Sgt. Pepper, probably Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds or With a Little Help from My Friends

Not to be narcissistic but I listen to my own mix tapes of Electronic,House,Tribal, and Progressive House. If that gets too hype then I'll listen to some Classical Music. Great stuff to mellow out to. :)

Awards

• December locked and unlocked this topic