What songs are you listening to?

KSI Muslim 7

well its a lighter album with pretty much no screams, of course no Rev :sad: so they miss out on his vocals.

A lot of their songs in the past tell stories and aren't too repetitive, the new songs seem very...... mainstream/repetitive?

Oh dear.  Well thanks for letting me know so that I keep my expectations low and will not be heartbroken

Hybrid Theory was my shiz in middle school man.  Minutes to Midnight made me scream my lungs out on Track 2. Have you heard the newest one, Living Things?  Mind=blown

Hybrid Theory was my shiz in middle school man. Minutes to Midnight made me scream my lungs out on Track 2. Have you heard the newest one, Living Things? Mind=blown

I haven't actually had the chance to listen to it :O I'll have to check it out now XD

So I am just now checking out that Living Things album by Linkin Park and you are absolutely correct good sir!! It is a fantastic album, thank you for recommending it c:

So far definitely my favorite song off of Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold ^-^ I like it a lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=medzqV8XPIc

That is one of the best on the album, Doctor likes that one as well.

Linkin Park is what changed my preference in music and has helped me out when down back in middle school lol. My all time favorite band.

• December locked and unlocked this topic