What songs are you listening to?

KSI Muslim 7

Thats why you name all of them. I'm in the military and you will be hard pressed to find anyone in the military who doesn't like country music. If there's one thing military people love, it's being pandered. About 5% of country songs these days are about the military or mention the military and we ate it up. I Drive Your Truck was a HUGE with us and it got song of the year at the CMA's.

Thats why you name all of them. I'm in the military and you will be hard pressed to find anyone in the military who doesn't like country music. If there's one thing military people love, it's being pandered. About 5% of country songs these days are about the military or mention the military and we ate it up. I Drive Your Truck was a HUGE with us and it got song of the year at the CMA's.

I'd be here all day if I try to name them all.

Sounds cool, what is it?

This.....This is Chillstep :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul9_yEufmUM&list=TLpvxHk6yk4nfKVeHCgiaDRUjpyZJlnId7 

Reggae and Love songs for me. Always calm me down. From classic Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, and even some 'white' reggae like Sublime to Slightly Stoopid to Voices of TLC, Bryan Adams, and Bruno Mars. All are very relaxing and allow time for my brain to decompress  :Star:

• December locked and unlocked this topic