Jump to content

Wicked Destruction Division Chat


Awoken Lucifer

Recommended Posts

Whaddup WD! 

Just wanted to stop and let y'all know that the NEWS & HISTORY TEAM is accepting applications! 

If you've ever been interested in joining Department Ops, this is an awesome opportunity! Fill out the application below and post it in the "Join A Department" area.

Please message me with any questions!

December 77#8616

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Tavie pinned and unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

PAY NOW, PLAY LATER. If you live your life this way you will Accomplish everything that you need and that you want.. Always have a up side to life. Go in powerful and positive and come out stronger and wiser....  (let me know if this is inspirational)

                               ....KSI CountryMan 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just wanted to let you guys know once I can apply to come back on the 18th I will be applying for Fierce instead of my old squad of cyanide. I have missed you all and wanted to let you know that Ive made some stupid mistakes and am looking forward to coming back and getting all my friends back and getting some more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello WD! I'm KSI FadeZ 7 I'm a member of the News team. We currently have applications open and would love to have a couple representatives from your division join us. Do you know anyone with a passion for writing or an interest ? Maybe somebody who would like to step into a department and learn as they go and give back to the community? Well we would love to have you. You can follow this link and apply. Thank you and we hope to see some of you apply.

http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/40377-news-department-application-open-through-1011/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


School's been pretty rough this week, but I've been getting major gains in the gym lately since I switched routines, and we've got some fun weekend Warfares coming up, so I'm pretty chill, how about you? @KSI AtomXGen

Link to comment
Share on other sites


10 hours ago, KSI Folkstyle said:

School's been pretty rough this week, but I've been getting major gains in the gym lately since I switched routines, and we've got some fun weekend Warfares coming up, so I'm pretty chill, how about you? @KSI AtomXGen

Got a test coming up thursday that I need to study for. As soon as thats done, I got the rest of the day, friday, and the weekend ready for Black Ops 4.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 4 weeks later...

just wanted tosee if any one is reading this but i bet that no one does any more if you do i would like you to put down one thing that you like about WD or any of the leaders in it

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...