KSI Gambit 7 Drama Queen Nom

KSI Echo2365

KSI Gambit 7

Award: Drama Queen

Account: @KSI Gambit 7

Testimony: I’d like to nominate KSI Gambit 7 for the drama Queen award for the fact of always willing to fight someone extreme raging at a golf game I could’ve sworn he broke one of his invisible golf clubs, and for firing and blacklisting half of his staff for calling him dad, while gambit is someone who’s always on top of his squad and games he also seems to always be on bottom of his rage. when anyone mentions a fight or you hear extreme raging and yelling you can bet that gambit is lingering not to far behind.

thanks for taking time to consider this nomination.

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote To Witness 

I can definitely say that KSI Gambit 7 is a Drama Queen more along the lines of a Petty White I've been back in ES a little while but I've definitely seen some drama queenish behavior thinks he the best in uno and will tell you he will fight you if you say otherwise still waiting on that game, in a recent game of golf he broke his putter when he didn't make the ball now mind you it was Golf With Friends he definitely quoted Happy Gilmore a good bit of times shoot I recently got called out to throw hands for skipping the squad meeting he thinks he's everyone's dad in the squad and tries to punish us by telling us we're either fired or blacklisted now this award is for fun so don't take this serious or he might fire or blacklist you

@KSI Gambit 7Do you accept this nomination for Drama Queen?

Member causes so much drama within KSI that their reputation preceeds them. (Award must be verified through the nominated party, that they actually agree with being put up for the award.)

***NO SELF NOMINATION***

40 minutes ago, KSI Grogu 7 said:

Do you accept this nomination for Drama Queen?

Member causes so much drama within KSI that their reputation precedes them. (Award must be verified through the nominated party, that they actually agree with being put up for the award.)

@KSI Gambit 7

2 hours ago, KSI Gambit 7 said:

I feel attacked but yes I accept lol

I mean if that ^^ isn’t an example of how much of a drama queen KSI Gambit 7 is then I don’t know what is tho this is all in fun he does like his firing and blacklisting for silly things tho this too is just in fun but how else can I describe it other than the actions of a drama queen 

Dropping Vote to Witness

I’m here to tell you why KSI Tension 7 deserves the Drama Queen Award. I told you weren’t safe I’m putting it all out there. 

I’ll be including information from the time he rejoined in July till now.  So to start off, on a daily basis this guy causes drama, and to understand what I mean you’d need to join a party with all the Hydra squad. So there’s some info you won’t know much of, but also read the other statements. Like everyone else has said this guy is like Happy Gilmore when playing Golf with Friends, I only got to hear the stories, but I also played with him last night and everytime I would mess up he’d be yelling, “hey guys look at bane, that’s right keep stroking,” and he would cheer everytime i messed up, however I ended up beating him, but that’s besides the point.  On a daily basis we need to hear him yelling, telling his wife to get out of his room he’s trying to play Minecraft with his friends, and he knows damn well he don’t play no Minecraft. Also literally every party he’s in he threatens to blacklist  people knowing he don’t got that power, it’s gotten to the point where people thought he was serious and actually removed and blocked people.