Merry Christmas 2023

KSI Sub 7

Ho Ho Ho and a Merry Christmas. 

As usual we are giving away a spanking new award for your forums profile! Please comment on this thread to receive the award!

All you have to do is tell us you your most joyous Christmas memory. 

Seasons Greetings from all of the AAP Dept and all of KSI. 

I remember back in like 2011-2012 waking up in the morning to finding a drunk santa claus had broken into out house and was passed out on the living room floor, i asked him where my presents were and he just looked at me, and passed out again 0-0 i remember it vividly because the cops came on christmas that year and brought us a puppy with them for a gift to help us get over the fact of some drunk guy ruining our christmas. We gave them a giant batch of cookies and milk in return and kept the puppy lol. Her names daisy and shes a weiner dog. Still with my mom to this day.

My most joyful memory is having my grandparents come by to the house when I was living with my parents and having a good time spending with each other! Would love to have that again!

i remember wakeing up seeing enough snow on the ground to make snowmen, angel's ect all the fam getting out there and getting involved

Last enjoyable Christmas memory was spending Christmas eve and Christmas day at the family lake house in okaboji IA happy holidays yall

My most enjoyable memory from Christmas was a few years ago when I got my PS5, my parents said they couldn’t afford it so I didn’t gets my hopes up, but when Christmas Day rolled around some of my gifts were PS5 games, I was confused at the time but when I opened the gift they told me to open last, it was a PS5, I cried on the spot because I knew my parents didn’t have much money and I was grateful that they got one for me

My most joyous memory from Christmas is when I was 10 and there was 6to8 inches and I felt brave enough to go outside with no winter clothes on lol 

My most fond memory was just after completing Basic and AIT in the Army my Great grandma flew in from Fresno, CA to watch me graduate to full active duty status in Dec 2008, talk about trying to hold back tears in front of your battle buddies, no easy task I tell ya.

My most joyous Christmas memory was when my husband proposed to me. I was beyond overjoyed when I realized what was happening. It was one of the best days ever! 

I think my best Christmas memory would be when I got to grill out because it got up to 80 degrees on Christmas and got to spend time with my family while grilling.

My best Christmas memory was when I went to my grandpa's house in the woods. woke up to bacon being made, opening presents, then going hunting in the woods right outside the back porch. After coming back to drink hot chocolate in front of a fire on a bear rug, playing zombies ate my neighbors on NES good times. 

One of my most joyful memories from Christmas is back in like 2010 I got a four wheeler and my mom and her bf was outside with me almost everyday for like a week or two helping me learn how to ride the four wheeler.

Edited by KSI JackFrost

Awards

Merry Christmas everyone, I would have to say  the best Christmas I've had lately had to be this Christmas only because my kids finally got into the Christmas spirit. Usually it's just about the presents for them, but this year they were into the music decorations and all around vibe.