March Monthly Spotlight!!

KSI Widow 7

Welcome to the Monthly Spotlight award nominations once again!!!

Here, you can nominate people you feel should be recognized for their work.

Remember, this program directly highlights only two categories; Member and 7.

Winners will be interviewed by the News/History team as a Member Spotlight.

Rules:

1. No favoritism should be posted.

ex. I like this person and they should get the award.

2. No self-nominations.

3. Always include your reasoning as to why this person deserves the award.

4. You must meet the minimum post count in order to be eligible to participate. (40 posts)

5. Include both of your nominations in the same post, do not post multiple times.

The breaking of any of these rules will lead to your nominations being disqualified.

Categories explanation:

Member - includes all members of KSI General rank or lower, any department member, and mini forums mods.

7 - includes all 7s in KSI, co-founder and higher, department heads, senior forums mods and admins.

Please follow the guideline below:

==========================

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Link to forums account or @ mention -

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Categories:

Link to forums account or @ mention -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI BLICKY. GEN/FI/Hellcat

Link to forums account or @ mention - @REDNEB ISK

Reasoning why they deserve this -This month Blicky has been super active with his squad and been on pulling members into parties every day making sure they are being involved to the best of his ability he has been keeping his squad running and growing and been an inspiration to the people with him. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Silence 7. CoDiv/FI

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Silence 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Silence this month has been very dedicated to his division and gone above and beyond helping people with any problems that have arisen. He has been very involved im getting a divisional welcoming committee up and running and overseeing that successfully. He has also found time every day to be involved with the members making meetings of squads and being in parties with them constantly. 

Gamertag- KSI FadeZ 7 4CPT/Hellcat/FI

Link to forums acct.- @KSI FadeZ 7

Reasoning- In the last few months this member has been an integral part in the continued success of the squad. He has pulled many hours throughout the month in making sure that the members of the squad are trained and adhering to the guidelines of the squad and the community as a whole to help with the continued success of KSI, FI, and Hellcat.

Gamertag- KSI Silence 7 CO Div/FI

Link to forums acct.- @KSI Silence 7

Reasoning- He has gone out of his way as a CO Div to ensure that the people under him are taken care of and happy with the current climate of the Division. He continues to make a the members of the community feel welcomed and appreciated whether they are new members, rejoins, or have been in the community for a while. He helps with anything that is brought to him be it problems or suggestions on how to help the division grow as a whole. 

Gamertag: KSI BLICKY (General, Hellcat, Forced Induction)

Link to forums Account: @REDNEB ISK

Reason: Blicky has been stepping it up as a general this last month he has done nothing but encourage us in his squad to go out have fun and to the officers get more involved with everything. There have been a few issues in the squad with members and I can say first hand he has handled them smoothly, also he can seem like he goofs off too much but he always knows when to get down to business and sometimes that's what is fun is business!

Gamertag: KSI Silence 7 (Co-Division Leader, Forced Induction)

Link to forums account: @KSI Silence 7

Reason: Silence has been in to help my squad and I have seen in our chats he will throw knowledge at you like it confetti, he just always is willing to give us help if he can't be there in person he's just a message away and he is never is too busy to play with us and join us for gamenights and meetings its so much fun to have him around and help us!

KSI CK Sora (4LT - DW/Samurai)

@KSI CKiller004

Reasoning why they deserve this:

KSI CK Sora has rejoined KSI and is working very hard to move up the ranks. As of late he is trying to get involved in everything KSI
has to offer. When he turns on his Xbox he knows want needs to be done. He has been helping get messages out to the squad and training
up squad members when needed. His member retention is at a all time high.This member deserves this award because this is what a officer
should be doing on a daily basis. His future in KSI is very bright.

KSI Havoc 7 (Founder - DW)

@KSI Havoc 7

Reasoning why they deserve this:

KSI Havoc 7 desserves this award for going above and beyond of the call of duty on a daily basis. He is always in game nights with squads
within DW. When he is not gaming with the squads he is improving the divison with his knowledge of KSI. He listens to his members with
a open ear and tries to figure out whats holding them back. He fits the role of a leader and not a boss, by setting the example of what
should be done in a division. He doesn't take credit for anything that he does and just spreads the love throughout the division. He is also
down to earth and knows how to have fun and i cant wait to see what his next move is going to be in DW.

KSI Akame 7 Co-div LS 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-ksi-akame-7/

Reasoning behind this is.. We all talk to each other we all game but how many of us actually sit an listen to what people have to say whether its venting or somehing small like misunderstood message KSI RELATED OR NOT  this is man that will have you open up with out knowing it an now understandings are made akame is to the definite definition of a 7 that goes beyond the call an also reminds us were still human, 

KSI HEBREW 7 DIV LEAD LS

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/36177-ksi-hebrew-7/

Reasoning on this one, HEBREW, hebrew... HEBREW, for many years I have seen so many changes so much growth, the man the walks beside the storm an flys as if to be wind itself constant flow of change, it' free you could say. With the values of old times an the ability to overcome most think Impossible, for you my good sir lll  take off my poncho of myself to you  (yah kinda like that hat ordeal) I'm weird yes. But for every battle to come i know shall end swift I too will stand by your side again an again

KSI KILLER 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35003-ksi-killer-7/

Reasoning behind this mans chance its that right there he always takes the chance because in life we never know what we happen, if no one tried to push something a system a way of thinking, this man right here will pull you from rubble an says "it's alright mate Yah? What am I here for you need assistnce?" He dives in with a level head an has only the community in mind with the decision made, he is a huge  impact on so many people that even when he was gone strangers / new recruits etc etc an so on knew his name an what he' capiable of, presence speaks louder then on other form, think as if tomorrow is today an today is yesterday well this man is planes ahead, all in all killer lives with the spirit of a warriors passion rebulid love an respect, we pray war never comes but I believe the soldiers are an have been ready

DIR 

KSI Trendies 7

@KSI Trendies 7

Reasoning be hind it is this man is one of the most outstanding leaders I have not only does he watch over multiple div he still finds the time to interact with both on such a ground level, hes reasonably when it comes to this but all knows when to strike the hammer, I am glad to say friend I'm glad to say his my Dir. The man always ask how everyone is every single day even while he' at work if that is dedication I dont what is an trendies if you read this you made my mentors list you have open a whole new door to handling the day to day KSI stuff an without that drive youd still find  a fire of creation to build upon 

Edited by KSI Blazuto 7

• Chief Operating Officer

KSI Havoc 7 DW Founder

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8645-ksi-havoc-7/

Reasoning behind this Havoc is possibly one of the most down to earth individuals I’ve had the pleasure of speaking with in my time in KSI. He gives his all to our division an then some. And he is always there to lend a hand when your in need or just to hear you out whenever you need someone to talk to. He also hosts a weekly workshop that I think is very meaningful an insightful when it comes to learning new things.

KSI CK Sora Samurai DW 4LT

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43960-ksi-ckiller004/

KSI CK Sora is a new LT to Samurai an ever since he has been in that position he’s went out there an busted his ass. Whether it’s getting recruits or training or promoting Sora is one of the members who you don’t have to tell twice to do something because he usually gets it done the first go round. With this member I see nothing but great things ahead for him in the future.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Alley BANSHEE ES 3LT

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI Alley

Reasoning why they deserve this - Alley has been a tremendous asset since transferring to ES. It took her a bit of time to find her comfort zone, but this past month she has definitely found it and showed her true potential. Whether it has been just stepping up to assist her new GEN or being a friend for members in her squad. She is very laid back and soft spoken, so she can handle situations differently than some other officers in her squad can. She has stepped up in every department that she has been asked to and goes above and beyond her call of duty. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DJ K1LLA 7 ES Co-Division Leader

Link to forums account or @ mention - @Tylor Nechvolodoff

Reasoning why they deserve this - DJ is probably the most unsung hero in ES' success. While being the most laid back and quietest 7 in ES, he puts forth tremendous effort and work ethic into everything he handles. He does an amazing job looking over the recruit club and making sure all recruits are getting added as quickly as possible. He is a person who is not afraid to "get dirty" with the members of the division, shown by his recent brand new recruit into one of our squads. He is always on top of the join/rejoin section and making sure people are taken care of in a timely manner. When it comes to handling situations, DJ is one of the best and a great asset to take into a situation. You can handle a lot of situations in a good cop/bad cop style because of how laid back and easy going DJ is. DJ remains very active with as many people in the division as he can and he loves to socialize within each squad. DJ went through a few rough patches this month, but remained focused and determined to keep growing and moving forward with ES and KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MercyOnMe HYDRA ES GEN

Link to forums account or @ mention -@MissYouDad

When it comes to KSI MercyOnME he is one of the most willing people to help mentor members to become officers but he's not afraid to speak his mind and inform a member what they need to do. He is someone that they newer Gens in the division can count on to be their to talk to and learn from. He is a leader that leads from the front and not from the rear. He is someone you can joke around with but he also know when its time to get down to business. As a Gen in the division he is someone that i go and talk to when i have a plan to see what he thinks. He is one of the best recruiters that this division has and he recruits for all squads in this division because he wants to help the whole division as a whole. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Reapers2010 Griffin ES

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI reapers2010

When it comes to KSI reapers2010 he goes above and beyond to make sure that he is helping all members with in his squad. He hosts weekly meeting to make sure he office know what is going on and mentors then, so they are ready to take the next step. He has been building the Griffin Squad back up since he has taken it overland make sure that he is putting the right officer in place. The Griffin squad has needed a good leader their and he has been doing the job.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Reapers2010

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI reapers2010

Reasoning why they deserve this-  At one point he was my right hand man in my squad when I was Gen since then he has decided to branch off and go over to squad that needed alot of help it was dying and since he has joined that squad and became Gen he has grown the numbers there is alot of activity the officer staff is growing and it has been amazing to see this squad grow under him he big time deserves this he is so hard working makes himself accessable to not only his officer staff but our Division as well. He took a big risk and it worked out big time for the betterment of the division.  I see him mentoring some future Gens in his career in KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI BuMPer 7

Link to forums account or @ mention - @KSI BuMPer 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has always been such a great mentor to not just me but every one he comes in contact with he is always so knowlageable and ready to help everyone makes him self acessable to everyone and is always watching over for the protection and betterment of the Division  when it comes to needing to find out if randoms are members to loseing sleep to watch over the div in the event of a lock down he is willing to sit down one on one and let you vent or just talk about concerns or even just to give advice there were many times I asked for advice when it came down to promotiomns or how to handle a situation he has been in KSI for 5 years and is pretty quick to tell you how things are to be handled and guide you throw it all.

KSI xKamikaze- Samurai DW 3CPT

@KSI xKamikaze

Kamikaze has been working very hard this month, making sure that people are up to date on events and to get people participating in Spring Break! I believe he is a outstanding member and is what a future leader looks like within a division, and KSI as a Whole.

7s

KSI xKing 77 DW Cofounder

Link to forums account or @ mention-

@xKing 77

King has recently been promoted to Co-founder again, and immediately went to work into making the division stronger and have more member retention. When Spring break was announced DW almost had all the teams filled in a few days, he is never afraid to tell a member what they can do to be better and isn't afraid to help them become a better leader. King is a great example of what a 7 leadership could and should be within a divisional level.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BuMpEr 7 Es Cofo

@KSI BuMPer 7

BuMPer has been an amazing asset to ES as a Co-Founder. This was very relevant during the recent security issues going on within the community. BMP was easily available 24/7 to keep all the members of ES informed of what was happening and taking preventative methods to keep ES safe. BMP continues to make himself well known through the division, whether it is through Marketing or education. His passion to the division and community is 2nd to none and it is always a great pleasure to pick his brain for knowledge and assistance.

Gt: KSIxNebula Hannibal/DW

Link: @Lord Nebs

Reasons: I did lead with Nebula, back in those days i didnt know him to well. Over this past month his name appeared more and morem This General is doing one heck of a Job in DW. Im from DM and his name is reaching out to other divs. He pushed hard for Spring break and look how they did. This General in my eyes has the respect of his div as well as other divs clear choice for this award hands down!

GT: KSI MeShell 7 CD CoFo

Link: @KSI MeShell 7

Reasons: Funny story about this member.  If you all watched the spring break 7s FFA WW2 her and soap ganged up on me. just wanted to point that out haha. Anyways MeShell is a solid CoFo! CDs 7 staff is short manned, She has taken on the Div transfer area plus the join area. my books she is good (bad words)

Gt: KSI Gods 4th cpt CD/Terror

He has done nothing but work for KSI he was under my command in prodigy when I was a cpt all I see him do is improve as a person and a leader. He's always happy to share his knowledge on how to become a good officer and always ready to step up to any task. He deserves a reward for this in my view. One of the best officers iv ever had 

KSI xKing 77 DW Co-Founder

@xKing 77

No matter what he’s got going on this dude still does his part, he’s always working hard and making sure everything in the division is running smoothly! 

KSI CK Sora Samurai DW 4LT

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43960-ksi-ckiller004/

Sora is a new and upcoming leader in Samurai. He has been working really hard on promoting and getting new recruits in. Need something done? Sora is your guy! 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Aldo Raine SSGT Hannibal DW 

Link to forums account or @ mention @Thebearjew

When Aldo said he wanted to move up the ranks and said he can do stuff he let his actions speak for him. He hosted game nights, assisted in recruiting and training. This guy keeps it cool all the time. If there’s a problem he comes in there with a cool head and dissolves it. He is the future of KSI and I can’t wait to see what he does next. He will be a great leader 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI HAVOC 7 DW Founder 

Link to forums account or @ mention @KSI Havoc 7

Ooo where do I begin. I just wanna say Havoc has been a big turning point in my KSI career. He is a great person to be around. If you have a problem Havoc will get with you right away to see whats up. He is always making sure everyone is having fun and enjoying KSI. Every week he hosts workshops for the whole division, in these workshops he spreads all the knowledge to all of DW. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joker74 (GEN - CD/Empire)

Link to forums account or @ mention - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44926-ksi-joker74/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Joker is constantly striving to improve his squad and tries to help the division in any way possible. He has such a warm personality and members always feel comfortable going to Joker if any personal issues arise. Joker never stops working. He’s very protective of the members in Empire, taking care of any squad (or even division) related issues immediately - this goes for recent security issues where Joker was available nearly 24/7 to comfort and keep members informed. Joker is not only a role model for the lower ranking members in his squad, but also a member in CD that everyone looks up to.

7s

KSI xKing 77 DW Cofounder

Link to forums account or @ mention-

@xKing 77 @xKing 77

King has recently been promoted to Co-founder in DW.  When Spring break was announced DW almost had all the teams filled in a First few day's thanks to all the hard work king putting in for dw, He always finding new ways to make DW a better place to be in.King is a great example of what a 7 leadership could and should be within a divisional level. And he always finding new ways to make DW a better place for new and old members in KSI. He always looks out for the little guys

KSI Skychild Gen DW ELYSIUM

@KSISkychild

He is a kind leader who knows when to put his foot down and be a strict one. He hasn't given up on DW through all there hardships that we have been facing. If you know him you can tell that he beats him self up over it even though he hasn't done anything wrong. On the surface, he stays strong and keeps his officers working to better Elysium and DW. He is dedicated to KSI as a whole, not just his squad. I could keep going on forever about the great things about him, but you guys have a lot to read. I just want to thank @KSISkychild for being my Gen and giving me a chance to prove myself. You rock man. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI 
LeedleLee16
Link to forums account or @ mention -
@LeedleLee 16

KSI LeedleLee16 is a mentor to many throughout DW. She is friendly and inviting and very welcoming to everyone. She is always recruiting and looking for new people to bring into KSI. Leedle is a friend to many and one of the most laid back people around. She truthfully is a good leader and is great at what she does. 

KSI Gruntier 7 Co-Div DM 

@KSI Gruntier 7

Gruntier has been working very hard to ensure that everyone has the help they need when needed. He is very active with the squads and Gens. He is a true role model for DM. 

Edited by KSIxROMEO

KSI Fluffypuppr Gen/Dm/Discord

Link to forums account: @KSI FluffyPuppr

Reason why they deserve this award: This month Kylehas really stepped it up in trying to make discord what it should be. He's worked hard in recruiting and integrating the new members getting them comfortable. He is an example of what leadership is all about and that sometimes you need to have a little edge. He is always willing help and is not afraid to tell you when you are doing something wrong. His future in KSI will be amazing. 

KSIxROMEO GEN/Venom 

@KSIxROMEO

Romeo truly does deserve this award. In the last month he helped bring his squad to a split. After the split Romeo took the split as GEN of the new squad venom he has taken off running. Within a weeks time they transferred everyone over but a small hand full. Even though he's only been a General for a little over a week one can't tell he acts like he's been leading his squad like he's been doing it for months. Romeo is a natural born leader and he always goes above and beyond to make certain everything runs smoothly in his squad.