KSI DCRUNK Member Assistance Nomination

KSI YeetQueen

Gamertag: KSI DCRUNK 

Forums: @KSI DCRUNK

Award: Member assistance 

Evidence: While being DCRUNK’s general I have witnessed him assisting people within the squad multiple times. Personally he has assisted me with questions that I have asked him for example I asked him about a topic on the forums and he was able to explain it to me in detail which them enabled me to answer that topic. 

Member assistance, is something KSI DCRUNK has always excelled in. He truly cares about KSI and all of its members, so I’m constantly seeing him helping others in the community. I’ve witnessed him assisting others on many different occasions. He’s known as someone, who will really go out of their way and gladly assist you. One example would be recruiting. Even after being trained on recruiting, many people still need experience and fine tuning, with their recruiting style/approach. I’ve seen him go out of his way with multiple people and help them improve. I would be one of those people he has helped improve, with recruiting. This is just an example that sticks out to me. I could spend an entire day listing the different ways I’ve seen CRUNK assist our members. 

KSI DCRUNK, has always been there a when I have needed him. Every time I would ask him a question he always had the answers, even when he didn’t, he would go out of his way to find that answer and give it to me. He really is an amazing person when it comes to assisting other people, he goes out of his way for anybody. Member retention is where he is best, I’ve seen him get into a party and invite multiple KSI members and got them all together, me being one myself, when he invites people, there isn’t a time where no one joined. The parties are always full, and constantly happy and booming.