Easter Forums Blitz

• Chief Operating Officer

its a hit and a miss with what we do some times we will all meet up at once and other times we would visit each other individually always keeping it alive for the next gen :cool:

When i was a kid we use to have a massive egg hunt on my aunts farm. 

Now as an adult my mom makes a massive dinner for everyone. 

Growing up we had a few different Easter traditions, the main was we always had a big Easter egg hunt. 

Now that I'm married, we are finding new traditions. My mother in law makes a really big dinner for everyone and I'm trying to convince them to do Easter egg hunts again. 

When I was little I would wake up to one Easter egg at the end of my bed on the box was a note saying there is a Easter egg hunt saying go find your other eggs around the house and garden. When I found them all I got to eat them 

My dad always got us each giant eggs with our names on them and did egg hunts for prizes. Mom was more classic wake up in the morning to find the dinner room covered in Easter stuff and a big basket for each of us.

Instead of real eggs my mom and uncle would hide wooden eggs. She did this since one year she herself couldn’t find all the eggs that they hidden and it just made the back yard stink haha

Easter egg hunt for the kids, fill the eggs with candy for the young ones, small shot bottles for the adults, and money for the teens xD

Every year we get together and BBQ and spend all day drinking and eating delicious food. We do an Easter egg hunt for the kids and after, for the adults as well, which is an absolute blast!