June 2023 Of The Months!

KSI Sub 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on June 16th and be open until June 30th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.

2. No Favoritism should be posted

- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.

3. No self-nominations

4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.

5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 

6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------

Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General

Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/

Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.

----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Link to forums account -

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Link to forums account -

General

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain

Link to forums account -

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Link to forums account -

SGT

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Admins/Senior Mods/Department Heads/Senior Forums Staff

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Happy Nominating!

SSGT - KSI BULLROCK / Vanquish WD

Link: https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45749-bullrockata/

Reason: Over the last month and ever since he joined KSI this member has gone above and beyond what is expected of him as a member and as an officer. He is always online helping members not only in his own squad but throughout the division. Keeping members active and involved within the community and continously recruiting quality individuals into our ranks.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WildMama7 Division Leader ES

Link to forums account - KSI WldMama7 - KSI Global (ksiforums.org)

Reasoning why they deserve this - in the last couple of weeks since everything went down in WD she has come over to help us out making sure we know we are always welcome to join ES gamenights and helping the officer’s get through whatever they need to move up in the ranks and when anyone is upset or hurt by something she is always willing to talk to them to try to make them feel better

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiger 77 Captain WD Carnage

Link to forums account - KSI Tiger 77 - KSI Global (ksiforums.org)

Reasoning why they deserve this - From the start of everything going down in WD KSI Tiger 77 has stayed calm and has help the other squads get their po’s whatever they needed to move up in the ranks

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bullrock SSGT WD Vanquish

Link to forums account - BULLROCKATA - KSI Global (ksiforums.org)

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Bullrock is always making people feel welcome in his parties and gamenights helping people through things that are upsetting them

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77 Co-Fo WD

Link to forums account - Hatter 77 - KSI Global (ksiforums.org)

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Hatter77 has been put through the ringer for the month with her move and everything going south in WD but she always keeps us going even if some people don’t for the good to come back she helps make sure that WD still feels like home

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7 CS Senior Director 

Link to forums account - @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - slick is a cool guy. He actually came and talked to me in a party about a week ago and gave me some really good motivation and made me want to stay a officer in this great community. I would say people in the same spot as him wouldn’t have cared if someone like me was wanting to step down or leave but slick acted like he truly did care and gave me a lot of support in the situation I was in. 

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Shatner 7 CS DL

Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

Reasoning why they deserve this - he’s my Captain Kirk! Lol. For real tho shatner is someone I look up to a lot in KSI. I wish he could be around more but life and work is more important and he some how manages being a div leader and having a job all together. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rizz 7 CS CO FO

Link to forums account - @Flr09RM.gif'Rizz 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -  rizz is always there for me when I need someone to talk to. He’s a great person to talk to about stuff that’s bothering you.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko GEN CS Oblivion

Link to forums account - @BVxZvsE.gif"KSI Nezuko

Reasoning why the deserve this - nez is one of if not the greatest person in KSI ( my opinion) nez has literally helped me with everything in KSI. He’s taught me the ropes of KSI. He’s a great friend. He makes me wanna become something greater in this community. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Azrael 7  CPT CS Oblivion 

Link to forums account - @8XDykjm.gif"KSI Azrael 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Azrael stepped up tremendously the week nez was on loa. That week was a really bad week for me and he managed to deal with me and my problems as well as all the squad problems.

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Link to forums account -

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chunks

Link to forums account - @Chunksdapirate

Reasoning why they deserve this - chunks is a very positive person and literally brights up the party’s the he joins! He’s a new KSI member and even going through this new experience he’s taken on productions and even said he wants to rank up in clan ops! Chunks is constantly chatting with the fellow members and checking in on people to make sure there ok. 

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI LeviMOFB Senior Staff Productions 

Link to forums account - @KSI LeviMOFB

Reasoning why they deserve this - Levi does a lot for productions. He’s constantly promoting that productions is hiring. Levi also checks in with the production crew constantly and improves the moral by sending funny memes to the members! If your having a bad day I recommend hitting this man up cause he can make anyone laugh 

•  

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7

Link to forums account- @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - I was really torn on this one. As two of my immediate leadership have both been so supportive and listened to my ideas for this division. But I had to go with SLick this time because he is always so supportive of this division and squad. When I bring him ideas or ask questions he is always willing to listen and answers in a timely fashion. Now for someone who says he used to not say much he truly has a lot to say but if you really listen you can hear his love of this community and what it can be and is willing to put in work to get it there. I swear sometimes he is my biggest cheerleader thats righ Slick we need to get you some pom poms but honestly he is helping me to continue to develop into the leader that I hope makes him proud to work along side as I continue to grow and learn in my newest position.

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Link to forums account -

General

Link to forums account -

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 77

Link to forums account - @hJF2aXT.gif"KSI Akame 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Despite having a demanding position as Head of T and E he is really coming into his own in a way that is unexpected. Akame if you look through out his KSI Career has had many ups and downs but what he is doing today you would never know it. He is learning how to just enjoy being with the members whilst still getting his job done. He is motivating his fellow officers to constantly improve. The passion and love he has for not only the community is a joy to see. He is always working on training for himself and the officers and potential officers. I cant wait to see what the future brings not only for him but this division and KSI as a whole as he continues to reconect with his passion for KSI!!

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sprinks

Link to forums account - @KSI Sprinks

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sprinks has really stepped into being a LT with working with PO's and mentoring our newest SSGT. He is very funny with how he vibes with the members and you are bound to have a good time in his game nights. His thirst for knowledge is fun to see and how he bugs the captains for workshops and asks questions reminds me of myself as I was coming up the ranks. The difference is he had previous experience from other communities however instead of letting the past jade him he is approaching KSI with an open mind and heart and I love that about him. I am super proud of the kind of officer he is becoming he will be a force to be reconed with as he grows and matures within this community.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ZigZag

Link to forums account - @KSI ZigZag

Reasoning why they deserve this - Zig gy is the quiet guy that is often overlooked who works diligently at his duties as an officer but just doesnt talk about it much he just does it. The gamenights he hosts are often the funny goofball games on gamepass and everyone has a good time. He is definately sweaty on COD games is a good teacher. I always enjoy our conversations and I am sure our members do as well. He isnt what I would call ambitious but at the same time he wants to make a difference for the members and help their voice be heard. His future is bright here in KSI.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Baddog96

Link to forums account - @Badd0g96

Reasoning why they deserve this - Baddog is at almost every game night and you always see him bee bopping around to different parties he is always willing to game and often checks up on the members. Dont let his soft tone of voice fool you his insight on games is funny and he is always willing to help someone learn a new game with him teaching the ins and outs. I appreciate you bro thank you for being everything a SGT should be!! You have been a total rock star signing up and participating in almost every event of Spirit Week You represent ES in the best way possible thank you for all you do!!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Gaymander

Link to forums account - @KSI Gaymander

Reasoning why they deserve this - You have started coming around more and you are definately a fun addition to any party. You stay true to yourself and live life as your best self I am truly blessed to have had the honor of getting to know you. You make me laugh everytime you are in a party with me and I am so glad you are here!! Continue to be you sir and continue to get to know your squad you never know who your new bff might be lol

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this

Reasoning why they deserve this - Oh boy where do I start with this guy? This guy is the main reason why back in the day I had stayed as an officer because he had so much knowledge and encouragement for me and so many other people to continue to stay in the community and not just leave because we were burnt out or whatever the reason was at the time. Back when I was in SL before it closed Slick was the one who basically was the driving force of that division and helping out where he could. Slick is a supreme leader in this community. He is always someone who you can go and talk to no matter what and he will gladly help you out with whatever you are going through. He’s also a really good CoD player is what I have heard. Thanks for everything you do for this community and I’m happy to be apart of it man! 

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7

Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - WldMama deserves this award every month. Wld was recently promoted to Div Leader and she has been moving into her new rank very well. She is a supreme leader in this community and always listens to what people are telling her and also gives us advice and would literally drop everything that she was doing at that moment in time to talk with a member or help them in anyway that she can. Anytime that you join a party with Wld in it you always feel welcomed no matter what time of day it may be. She’s a very busy person irl and also mainly leading ES and helping out basically anywhere that she can. Wld is a TRUE LEADER in this community and she is a diehard KSI member. She has shown her dedication and leadership time and time again. I’m so happy to have her as my Div Leader.

Co-Founder

Link to forums account -

General

Link to forums account -

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Akame 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since Akame has been back into clan ops he’s had his foot on the gas pedal ever since he’s become an officer again. He’s always in parties with members and gaming with them whoever it may be at the time. He has A LOT of knowledge about Clan Ops and literally anything. He’s very helpful and a down to earth friend. Thanks for everything you’ve done for our squad man! It doesn’t go unnoticed my guy! 

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Link to forums account -

SGT

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Edited by KSI VELOCITY

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -Ksi WldMama 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - she teach me the way up and got me here where I am if it was WldMama I don't think I would have join KSI and she got me in a department that I like and she is still teach me the ways of GEN she is there from the beginning and probably the end 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - he is the best captain and mentor if I would like to have mentor I would be him pls I teach me some more things in clan ops he is great friend and he from the beginning and probably the end 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tomdog 2

Link to forums account - @Tomdog

Reasoning why they deserve this - Tom was there from the beginning and he always showed me how to do things the right way and he would like he was learning more from me than I would have ever imagine and he likes being with members and showing them how to be an officer 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D3v1L 7

Link to forums account - @ KSI d3v1L 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - he still teaching me a thing or two. I wish that he was still like more around to teach me more and show me more things that he did in the past. If it was it for that I don't think I would noon a lot more stuff than I do now

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - ksixasusam

Link to forums account - @LXtPM6t.gif"KSIxAsuma 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - asuma is the best person I think I can imagine. He showed me the way of streaming. He's funny at times. He's cool dude. I think he's just well deserving more than anybody that they can productions. If it wasn't for him, I don't think I would be in productions

Link to forums account -

Department member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI levimofb

Link to forums account - @KSI LeviMOFB

Reason why they deserve this -

Equipment tour, great teacher and always appreciate the help. Looking for more help than I can be he makes me laugh and he's got like the best memes always there to talk and DMs his memes are more funnier and he's teaching me more and more things that I think I could do and see if it wasn't for him. Where would I be

Link to forums account -

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Hatter 77 CoFo WD

Link to forums account - @Hatter 77

Through thick and thin Hatter never breaks. She stands strong and always pushes for the best for WD. She has had a lot on her plate for the past month and still found time for everyone. She is a strong leader that everyone can look up to.

General

Link to forums account -

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hefner CPT WD/Carnage

Link to forums account - @KSI HEFNER

Hefner's party is always open for anybody when he is online. He makes sure his POs are taking the steps needed to become future officers. He helps guide members to be  better assets to KSI.

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Link to forums account -

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Celebi SGT WD/Carnage

Link to forums account - @KSI Celebi

You almost can't go to a WD activity without running into Celebi. He is also there to greet everyone in the morning. His pride and dedication for WD is evident in the discord. He pushes for success in the division and is a great attitude for KSI as a whole.

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Div Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner 7

Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Shatner has been a rock for me coming up through the last few ranks. Imparting to me his knowledge and his philosophies on things. I've learned a great deal from him even though i'm one of the old heads of KSI he's helped remind me i'm never too old to learn new things or see from another point of view.

CPT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sub 7

Link to forums account - @0b4kWaD.gif"KSI Sub 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sub has been busting his butt since coming to Oblivion. He has been a team player all the way through and handled himself in a manner befitting the rank of CPT. I've watched him work hours into the night even though he's on brit time.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chunks

Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has come into the officer scene like a wildfire. Currently a SSGT even before their promotion they were full of drive and initiative. I can see this member going very very far in KSI what with their personality and work ethic.

Division Leader

Gamertag KSI WldMama7

@sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - I mean she does it all she definitely deserves this with her hard work and dedication she has for the community she really is the mama of the community 

Captain 

KSI Akame 77

@hJF2aXT.gif"KSI Akame 7

man is a hard worker great mentor  is great leader of the squad 

Lt

KSI Demon 9

@KSI DEMON 9

Man has great dedication is devoted to the squad and does what it takes to help members 

SSGT

KSI Devil 7

@KSI D3V1L 7

Man has a buzy life but most of his free time is dedicated to the squad and members great asset to the squad

Edited by KSI Shootah

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tea 7

Link to forums account - @pHM3qnH.gifKSI Tea 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - This woman has done soooo much for department ops! She has worked to revive multiple departments to higher states. Tea is always in parties and chats with her staff offering insights and make time to be there if people need a ear to listen. She continues to make strides to improve the department ops in many ways. Tea has made waves in creating a place for all the members under her to thrive. I would write a whole 1 page essay about why she deserves this award, but my fingers would hurt. She is more than deserving of this award!

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Words cannot describe how much work this woman has put in to make her division thrive! Mama is always in parties chatting it up with the members. She spends a lot of time making sure that all of her officers are trained up and progressing. Mama is always willing to help anyone in any capacity with any issues they have. There is not a day that goes by that Mama is not in a party or finding ways to include her members. Love you Mama!

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - This ugly mug! Nah, time after time I have been amazed by the hard work that Akame puts in. He spreads his time between being head of T&E and now a General. Coming from someone that has done that in the past, it is not easy to do. Akame has done a great job with working with his officers to make sure they can be the best version of themselves. He always makes time for his officers and members in his squad. Keep up the great work kiddo!

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Topdog - Streamer

Link to forums account - @KSITOPDOGS

Reasoning why they deserve this - Topdogs has done such a great job with finding time to be an officer and do what he has done in Productions. He continues to find ways to learn and grow in his roles. Top has been a great asset to the team and is a great help to his fellow department members. He is a sponge. He soaks up all the information that he gets and is able to release it onto the other members of the department. Keep up the great work!

Reasoning why they deserve this - now I met this guy a few times over the course of my KSI Career but it wasn’t until recently that I got to see the work this man does and from everything I have seen this man is always positive and tries to make each and every member he interacts with feel like they are a part of something bigger and without a doubt he truly does give 110% into every single thing he does and never looks at the negatives but always moves forward with an open mind and being the change he wants to see

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - there is so much I can say about this amazing woman, to start with the amount of passion this woman has for this community is immeasurable and yet she stays down in the trenches with everyone regardless of their rank she has been running ES like a well oiled machine for a hot minute and she did something I didn’t think anyone could do and that is the fact she re-lit a fire in me which I thought had been long extinguished but I have found my groove and passion to lead thanks to her and because of that I am now the General of Valkyrie ES and I have an amazing officer corps and that is all thanks to mama, and with recent event mama has taken on an even bigger challenge by not only running ES but also stepping up and helping WD after everything they have been through so without a doubt this woman deserves this award

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shootah

Link to forums account - @KSI Shootah

Reasoning why they deserve this - this man if anything is consistent and has definitely been stepping up and has been eager to learn more about being an officer from whatever avenue he can learn from, his reliability is second to none and he is always there for all members and fellow officers alike and I am extremely proud to be working alongside an officer that is so willing to learn and constantly improve themselves 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sprinks

Link to forums account - @KSI Sprinks

Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy is definitely unique and brings a level of fun to being an officer you don’t see very often, he reaches out to everyone and always makes even the quietest of parties a fun place to be and brings even the shyest people out of their shell and for that he deserves the recognition of getting this award

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D3v1L 7

Link to forums account - @KSI D3V1L 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - now despite this man working countless hours in his IRL job he does everything within his power to do what it takes as a ssgt and ensure he is fulfilling his duties all whilst joking about and saying “I’ll just sit by in my corner” and when he does his required duties he does them to the fullest of his ability and makes every member who joins his party feel welcome and included 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSImrsparkle

Link to forums account - @Mrsparkles

Reasoning why they deserve this - whilst I would like to nominate this young man for a higher position I unfortunately can’t due to his time in the role but we took a chance on this very respectful young man and it paid off in ways that have exceeded our expectations and I am very excited to see what his future holds as an officer here in ES

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Clock995 

Link to forums account - @KSI CLOCK

Reasoning why they deserve this - now despite this man mainly appearing offline you can always catch him in parties with multiple members and officers and whilst it takes time for him to talk to people once you get to know him he is one of the most chill and enjoyable members to hang around with in a party and will always invite you to play whatever game he is playing at the time

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Infid3l 

Link to forums account - @KSI Infid3l

Reasoning why they deserve this - again this is another member I have taken a chance on but within T&E he is consistent and when he signs up to host any event he is always there and despite just recently having a newborn child he has stepped up exceedingly well in the department and with that he was rewarded with his recent promotion to senior T&E staff and I wonder how far he can take it in departments

Reasoning why they deserve this - I've known slick for a few months now and watching this man work is amazing. This man has so much deduction to this community. This man is always positive and tries to make each and every member he interacts with feel like they are a part of something bigger. He's always there if you or anyone need to talk to or game with and always helping in anyway he can. cant wait to see what this great man does next

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Azrael 7 - CPT/CS/Oblivion 

Link to forums account - @8XDykjm.gif"KSI Azrael 7 Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has really stepped up and helped out his squad and division. He is learning how to just enjoy being with the members and the other officers whilst still getting his job done. He is always motivating his fellow officers around him to constantly to improve and been the best they can be. The passion and drive he has for not only the his division but as a community as a whole keep up that great work. cant wait to see what you do in the future you will do great things 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chunks SSGT/CS/Oblivion 

Reasoning why they deserve this -  Since this man has come into the officer core they have been like a wildfire. Currently a SSGT even before their promotion they were full of drive and initiative. They have been the hype man of there squad. always chilling and gaming with member from there squad and other members of the community who not in there division. They are eager to learn more about being an officer and how to make his squad and division the best around. they are also doing great work in productions too. keep up that great work ethic and cant wait to what you doing in the future you will do great things

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Nezuko - AAP Senior staff 

Reasoning why they deserve this - Nez is an excellent example of how dedication and continued effort helps to achieve goals. He has been pushing out all sorts of activity within AAP. His passion and enthusiasm are clear to see. Nezuko is a truly well rounded member of AAP so much so he really goes above and beyond

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 KSI Chief of Staff

Link to forums account - @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag and his pickles man. Regardless of that, Swag has always been an awesome person to hang around and talk to. Since just joining two months ago, I've seen swag in our party's or just checking up on his members whenever he can all around. He's a busy man and does his best for his crew, and I believe his time and efforts should be heard. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rizz 7 CS Chief Knowledge Officer/ Acting CS Division Leader 

Link to forums account -  @Flr09RM.gif'Rizz 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - I have only just begun talking and working with Rizz, and I can say what drive he has for this community. His notes span farther then my hand could even begin to type and I appreciate him for his wisdom and the time he takes for mentoring others. I wanted to personally thank him here for everything he has taught me so far and for everyone he has helped . He for sure deserves this award 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sub 7 Oblvion CS 

Link to forums account - @0b4kWaD.gif"KSI Sub 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sub ... his integrity and his direct involvement in all the he can, inspires me to do so much more and I thank him so much for getting me here. He has made sure I've been alright close to everyday I have met him. He checks in always and we even have to tell him to sometimes take a break and let us help! That's the outstanding ovation that I strive for and try to be. We need someone like him always. I appreciate him for all that he has done for every department and every member . Even as a Hall Of Fame KSI member this man deserves this award 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko  Oblivion CS

Reasoning why they deserve this -  I can always go to Nez when I need a question answered , or a reference point, I've always seen Nez involved in whatever he can get his hands onto and his introduction to productions is a humble and welcome one . He deserves this award .

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxAsuma 77 ES SGT Head of Productions ES Valkyrie 

^ I hope that stays that way

Reasoning why they deserve this - We all know Asuma. While just getting started into productions, he brought me in with open arms and taught me things I've been dreaming of doing since I was a teenager. This man has stayed up countless hours for just us productions members to understand the software we are using, and I know is STILL looking for more ways for us members in productions to assist and learn. Ever since I met him I have been eager to learn more and more from him. He puts time and work into the people that really want to do this and I appreciate that . That is why he deserves this award. 

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI X Senior Editor WD Carnage

Link to forums account - @KSI X

Reasoning why they deserve this - This man works hard in and out of KSI and is doing whatever he can in productions with me and Asuma. I appreciate him for the time and efforts put into every video or productions event.  I'm thankful I have him to turn to for productions questions or ways to improve. He Definitely deserves this award. 

Thank you all for your hard work ! Everyone !

Categories

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77

Link to forums account - @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Also known to those who know him well as MFL Swag this man is a mother trucken Legend, The way he's always open to adapt shows this mans dedication to this community as a whole. He is always helping in any way he can, from logistics, training, implementation of new ways, encouragement, follow ups, answering the hard questions it doesn't matter. If he's able he will be there to help no questions asked. I've worked along side this guy for over 3 years now consecutively. While we may not agree on everything even the smallest of things he's never once shot down my opinion or feeling on topics / issues at hand. He does his best to view all view points fairly and equally always listening and adapting to our ever changing environments. Swag is someone who people flock to. Whether its his goofy personality, his fake love for pickles, or his unlimited knowledge to handle situations and build back stronger who knows but this man is a staple of this community and will always be so.

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7 (Div-Lead ES)

Reasoning why they deserve this - Ive been watching this one closely since she was a Gen. I've said since I met her this one has it, that rare x factor. The selfless warrior who pushes on no matter how tired, no matter how slow things are moving, no matter the battle they keep on pushing for that dream they see at the end. Wld is extraordinary in all aspects. From retention, building, training, coaching, setting direction, setting pace and setting the stage for others around her to succeed as well. I've been doing this for some time now and I've not met many who genuinely impress me with their devotion to this community, but she leaves me speechless some days with her unwavering commitment to every last member of KSI not just ES members. I truly hope people are taking notes from this fearless leader and friend to many because people like her are very rare and that's an understatement. 

Co-Founder

Link to forums account -

General

Link to forums account -

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HEFNER (CPT - WD - Fallen)

Link to forums account - @KSI HEFNER

Reasoning why they deserve this - This quiet humble gentleman reminds me a lot of younger self. He isn't extremely vocal, but boy does he put in that work. He's always working on something, from training, hosting, retention, leading a charge he's at the forefront of it all. He's not been dealt the fairest hand but yet he is still here and still working to better his squad which is now a super squad. Hefner moves pretty silently but if you take a peep at his records the man's hit some serious milestones in his officer career so far. I feel with some more time and training he'll make a phenomenal General when his times comes. 

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BULLROCK (LT - WD - Fallen)

Link to forums account - @KSI BULLROCK

Reasoning why they deserve this - This man worked every single ounce out of SSGT role. Honestly as a SSGT this man was out working some CPT's in the community and that's no cap. This dude has serious skills not to be taken lightly. His retention is flawless and unmatched. His willingness to learn and absorb information and technique is magical. The guy works his tail to the bone for his squad and his division and I know for a fact on the track and path he's carved for himself he will make it to the top of Clan ops in no time at all. Having the kind of mind set he has will only feed and reinforce his squad to new heights. 

SGT

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSIxAsuma 77 (Productions)

Reasoning why they deserve this - As of late I've been seeing a complete ramp up from productions. Montages seem to be steadier, being posted all over as well. Streaming alerts daily etc. Haven't seen productions this active in some time and its a nice site to see if I say so myself. He's also been scene hanging out in game nights more frequently too which is also nice to see as I believe in order to keep your dept area on the up and up you got to be in and see firsthand where the community as a whole is (member base) to improve your respective areas for the members who make up our community. 

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7 (Div-Lead ES)

Reasoning why they deserve this - i've know wld for quite a while now even before i restarted on my officer path the first time i met her i was in a party with the current gen of my sqaud at the time and i had a question that was easily answered and them some,  since then i've seen wld do nothing but be there for this community doing what ever she can to help where ever she can even when the bad times hit she's still there pushing on always being there for the community and now shes even putting herself out there even more to help WD with our hard times and i have to take my hat of because i've seen some people in my time in KSI go through ALOT less and they loose there spark but not wld and it is for sure an inspiration too see how hard she works for this community!

Co-Founder

Link to forums account -

General

Link to forums account -

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiger 77 (CPT  WD FALLEN)

Link to forums account - @mLUcGEb.gifKSI Tiger 77 

Reasoning why they deserve this - in the short time i've had to work with tiger i thought she was a quite individual but ive learnt she she hasn't always had a fair hand delt and there was shade thrown her way but it never stopped her from wanting to better the community and be there for the people who want to be here she works hard to help who ever may need it with what ever the request may be i can see she has alot a love for this community 

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BULLROCK (LT WD FALLEN )

Link to forums account - @KSI BULLROCK

Reasoning why they deserve this - since having the chance to meet and work with KSI BULLROCK I have found that he has a real good energy about him which is refreshing to see that being said that's not all he's got going for him!  I've noticed he never once shy's from any duty he may be tasked with, he's also been none stop with being on top off things and hell he even takes it upon himself to step up and ask where he can help always wanting to be the for the community i believe with that attitude he will go really far and i look forward to see what the future brings for this man here.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Yoshi1656 (SGT WD FALLEN )

Link to forums account - @hJF2aXT.gif"KSIYoshi1656

Reasoning why they deserve this - where to start with this man here, since starting my career as an officer in samurai Yoshi came across to me as a quite guy and it peaked my interest so i started to keep an eye on him because i just had a gut feeling about him and that gut feeling was so right when things started to go down hill with samurai Yoshi came to me and told me he would like to step up and help where ever he could and i told him okay its but its not going to be a easy ride and he took it on board which i seen him really come out of his shell and engages wherever he can weather it be on the forums, discord or xbox! and he's stuck at it no matter what even now he's still around after the crazy time WD has had  yoshi is not only committed to this community but he has much love for it too

Link to forums account -  

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - AAP Staff Member. KSI Nez

Reasoning why they deserve this - for months Nez has been a really consistent Member and gaining his knowledge of all departments but this last month he has really thrown himself into the AAP and really shown how I would like all staff to be which is ultra active with pushing out events we hold and continually trying to drum up activity for people to earn awards they deserve. His thirst for greatness drives him to be better today than he was yesterday as we should all try to be, since Shatner stepping away Nez has went above and beyond by picking up his duties as well as his own and then some! Keep up the great work! 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - ES division leader KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - always being there for me when its been tough and being a great person

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - ES general KSI Akame 77

Reasoning why the deserve this - for being a really good general and getting officers to do their jobs and helping out where he can