Outstanding Service LV1 KSI Gary 7

xKami

Name: KSI Gary 7

Account: @KSI Gary 7

Award: Outstanding Service LV1

Gary has never stopped working hard in KSI since the day I met him in Samurai as a Captain.Gary has come a long way in the last year and is always going beyond the call of duty. He is also there to answer everyone's questions with his knowledge of KSI. He has helped greatly with the rebuilding of DW. The Division is now a force that will not be stopped with the backing of this guy. He has done a great job with the Productions Team and is always coming up with new ideas for shows and Streams. He has recently been promoted to CO-Div leader and the sky is the limit for him. Gary 7 deserves this award.

I'll be the first to witness this ;). When i first came to LW Gary was the only 7 over here & he wasn't even around because he was moving & had no internet, that didn't stop good old gary from messaging people over kik & checking up on his divison to see how everything was going & trying his best to stay active & in the loop. Gary then had finally returned & he was running a divison by himself with only 2 squads that were both under 30, but gary never gave up! Since the merge he has been pushing his members to do greatness & he has been learning tons of new things along the way. Even tho gary is head of productions he doesn't let that affect his activity within DW. Gary deserved this award the day he took on the challenge to revamp what some would call a "Dead Div" all by himself. Keep up the great work gary! 

I believe Gary is someone who deserves everything that's been given to him. I'd say I'd gone with Gary through most of the "Dead Cycle" of LW, where we were struggling, Gary never gave up where it came to the division he was trying to save. This man and been through alot in his career in KSI, his persistent nature has given him alot, including the recent Co Division leader role inside of the division he currently stands over, DW. Aside from that he is the Head of Productions,  not a feat many get the chance to do. He has kept at it and has had many shows and made sure productions doesn't go bland for content. This man is the definition of Knowledge Strength Integrity, You'll do much greater things in the future Gary. #OhNoGary >.<

Gary is someone who def deserves this award. he is a one of a kind dynamic leader. When  i first met gary he was a general in LW post the entire divisional staff leaving the division for dead and poaching to their new community. Gary  was quickly recognized as a strong potential as the future of that diviison. He began an upward climb of hardships and strength leading now with DW being of the strongest divisions activity wise out there. he has a solid team undership and holds a level of respect and conviction that many aspire to reach. 

that is only his clan ops contributions. he has also worked his way productions and now has been lead for quite a while. Producions currently is the most active it has ever been with multiple shows a month, streams nightly and never dropping the ball when the bod last minute requests a cap card because we forgot to preplan. 

Bad boy bill is a natural leader who has only seeked to improve his skills and abilitys all while being a stand up guy, a good hubby and a great  father. i am please to have met this gentleman and also to know the back story of the name gary

Gary does a lot for KSI. He leads Divine Warriors, a division that is one of the smaller ones but brings in tons of activity and participation in KSI events. He is a great person to be around as he has experienced a lot. There have been instances where Gary was going to leave clan ops but his love for the division and his determination has gotten him through all hardships he’s faced. Not only is Gary a leader in clan ops but he is also head of the Productions team. With his time zone it’s not that easy to do things late at night, but he pulls through and stays up for big events and meetings. He is an outstanding leader and should be definitely recognized for his Outstanding Service in KSI.  

• Chief Operating Officer

Gary was the first person I met in lw before it became DW an he showed me nothing but respect. An still To this day he shows me the same respect he did back then. Gary might be on a different time zone but that still doesn’t stop him from jumping in parties with members an talking to them on how they can better themselves an their squads. Gary is definitely one of the members of the community that I look up to. An I hope one day to be in his spot but i wouldn’t be able to get there if it wasn’t for the knowledge he’s teaching me these days.

I will be dropping my vote to witness for this award. 

From the first moment I have known Gary he has always been fighting an uphill battle. In Productions , he was tasked with growing and evolving the department while at the same time being a 7 in his division which to my knowledge was only him (in LW).  In dept-ops , gary has devoted so much time and effort that i am not sure people notice on a day to day basis, ranging from running interviews and updating the roster to actively managing the twitch and Youtube channel for this community. He is expected to continuously produce content all the while helping manage who is streaming and when etc, while never dropping the ball in clan-ops. His LW division was merged and is now DW and from the conversations i have had with him and several others , now that this man got some help in the 7s staff he has been nothing short of a phenomenal leader. I speak simply to his dedication , and drive for this community being a UK member and having to deal with consistent time zone issues and still prevailing at whatever is thrown his way . I personally believe he deserves this OS Level 1 award.