Jump to content
KSI Global

MULTI NOM Department Awards


Recommended Posts

This thread is going to accommodate the growing number of Department Awards.

This will include;

Education Graduate Notifications

Weekend Warfare winners

Twitch Subscription Notifications

Write Right Winners

SoTw Winners

Clip Commander Notifications

Graphic Artist Promotions

-Other Department Awards as they become available

 

Please post as following;

Gamertag / Forums Name

Award

Any evidence if required (Pictures are great too)

Profile Link if possible

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

KSI Thash @KSI Thash KSI xReckless @KSI xReckless KSI Callan05 @KSI Callan05 KSI Boootz   @Boootz KSIErebus5 @KSI Erebus 5 KSI DntAsk 7 @KSI DntAsk 7 Lead 101 Graduate These Ind

Gamertag / Forums Name: AWOL II, KSI KGB WerkZ, KSI T StackG, KSI Zilla Award: Forums Work Shop Profile Link: @KSI KGBWerkZ  @KSI T StackG  @KSI zilla8734  @AWOL These members all attended

Lead 101 Course Instructor: KSI DC 7 w/KSI xKing77 Name of Gamertag(s): KSI AtomxGen @nothingbutlove KSI Cable @KSI Cable KSI CowGurl58 @Countrygurl836 KSI Big Mack92 @KS

Posted Images

Gamertag / Forums Name: KSI WhiteWolf/KSI WhiteWolf342

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39214-ksi-whitewolf342/

 

Gamertag/Forums Name: KSI Crayz/ KSI Crayzz

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44304-ksi-crayzz/

 

Gamertag/Forums Name: KSI WhyTry

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42510-ksi-whytry/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Date of win: 8/19/17

Event Won: Bo2 HC FFA

Gamertag of winner: KSI xEpiC FaiLx

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42745-ksi-xepic-failx/


Date of win: 8/26/17

Event Won: Trials Fusion

Gamertag of winner: KSI DRKBLADE

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40207-ksi-drkblade/

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 24/08/2017 at 6:21 PM, ASM Gary said:

Gamertag / Forums Name: KSI WhiteWolf/KSI WhiteWolf342

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39214-ksi-whitewolf342/

Awarded

Gamertag/Forums Name: KSI Crayz/ KSI Crayzz

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44304-ksi-crayzz/

Awarded

Gamertag/Forums Name: KSI WhyTry

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42510-ksi-whytry/

Already has award

On 27/08/2017 at 5:15 AM, KSI BadKitty 7 said:

Date of win: 8/19/17

Event Won: Bo2 HC FFA

Gamertag of winner: KSI xEpiC FaiLx

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42745-ksi-xepic-failx/


Date of win: 8/26/17

Event Won: Trials Fusion

Gamertag of winner: KSI DRKBLADE

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40207-ksi-drkblade/

Awarded

On 27/08/2017 at 5:33 PM, ASM Gary said:

Gamertag / Forums Name: KSI Skarzx 

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx/

 

Awarded

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gamertag / Forums Name---- KSI Dragons 7

Award--- SoTW Winner/Write Right 

Any evidence if required (Pictures are great too)---

http://www.ksiglobal.org/think-can-write-goals-dreams-1st-place/

 

 

Profile Link if possible---http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/18-i-am-dragon™/

 

 

Gamertag / Forums Name Taviola

Award SoTW Winner 

Any evidence if required (Pictures are great too)-----

 

Profile Link if possiblehttp://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13721-taviola/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Date of win: 9/2/17

Event Won: Dragonball Xenoverse 2

Gamertag of winner: KSI MysticGohan

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40700-novakallisto/ 


Date of win: 9/2/17

Event Won: Destiny 3v3 Elimination

Gamertag of winner: KSI Cat, KSI xNinjaDogx, KSI Mattieboots

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42632-ksi-cat/

                      http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43074-ksi-mattieboots/

                      http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44529-ksi-xninjadogx/

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 29/08/2017 at 6:43 PM, I am Dragon™ said:

Gamertag / Forums Name---- KSI Dragons 7

Award--- SoTW Winner/Write Right 

Any evidence if required (Pictures are great too)---

http://www.ksiglobal.org/think-can-write-goals-dreams-1st-place/

 

 

Profile Link if possible---http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/18-i-am-dragon™/

 

 

Gamertag / Forums Name Taviola

Award SoTW Winner 

Any evidence if required (Pictures are great too)-----

 

Profile Link if possiblehttp://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13721-taviola/

Awarded

On 31/08/2017 at 3:32 AM, VeRiiTaS 7 said:

Awarded

On 02/09/2017 at 7:44 PM, True 7 said:

Awarded

On 03/09/2017 at 3:11 AM, KSI BadKitty 7 said:

Date of win: 9/2/17

Event Won: Dragonball Xenoverse 2

Gamertag of winner: KSI MysticGohan

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40700-novakallisto/ 


Date of win: 9/2/17

Event Won: Destiny 3v3 Elimination

Gamertag of winner: KSI Cat, KSI xNinjaDogx, KSI Mattieboots

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42632-ksi-cat/

                      http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43074-ksi-mattieboots/

                      http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44529-ksi-xninjadogx/

Awarded

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, KSI BadKitty 7 said:

Date of win: 9/9/17

Event Won: Hydro Thunder

Gamertag of winner: KSI CrowReaper

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/29140-ksi-crowreaper/

 

Awarded. 

8 hours ago, KSI BadKitty 7 said:

 


Date of win: 9/9/17

Event Won: Forza 5

Gamertag of winner: KSI Bearded 7

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/31064-ksi-bearded-7/

Awarded Weekend Warfare Winner previously. 2/3 for Weekend Warfare Champ. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gamertag / Forums Name: KSI BrknAkame 7/Broken Akame 7

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-broken-akame-7/

 

Gamertag / Forums NameKSI Skarzx/KSI Skarzx

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx/

 

Gamertag / Forums NameKSI AtomXGen/KSI AtomXGen

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/18858-ksi-atomxgen/

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, ASM Gary said:

Gamertag / Forums Name: KSI BrknAkame 7/Broken Akame 7

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-broken-akame-7/

 

Awarded

14 hours ago, ASM Gary said:

Gamertag / Forums NameKSI Skarzx/KSI Skarzx

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx/

 

Gamertag / Forums NameKSI AtomXGen/KSI AtomXGen

Award: Clip Commander

Evidence

 

Profile Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/18858-ksi-atomxgen/

Both members previously awarded Clip Commander. 

Link to post
Share on other sites