OSRS (Old School Runescape)

KSI RiiOT 7

I can't understand that, though. Questing was my reason for continuing to play RS. Might need to make an OSRS account to relive the questing glory. Pretty close to getting the Quest Cape on modern RS and I do have the Helmet of Trials.

16 minutes ago, Kalakoi said:

I can't understand that, though. Questing was my reason for continuing to play RS. Might need to make an OSRS account to relive the questing glory. Pretty close to getting the Quest Cape on modern RS and I do have the Helmet of Trials.

Join us, we have Dragon Slayer 2 now. There's a OSRS content creator called J1mmy who is doing all OSRS quest in order of date of release on an Ironman account.

19 hours ago, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

Join us, we have Dragon Slayer 2 now. There's a OSRS content creator called J1mmy who is doing all OSRS quest in order of date of release on an Ironman account.

I blame you for thisScreenshot_20190319-105530_Old_School_Ru

• 5 months later...
13 hours ago, KSI DCRUNK said:

I had quest cape... Back in december... A lot of quests came out and i was really busy.. You still play @KSI RiiOT 7?

I do indeed, looking for people to do barb assault with I still havent got round to getting the Torso lol

Dude i can carry in barb assault.. Im rank five in all with a few pieces and like 17 queen kills... Havent been a member in a while cause i loaned my cousin my bank when I took a break.. Needless to say back to 0 gp instead of 400m

@KSI RiiOT 7

On 8/27/2019 at 2:19 AM, KSI DCRUNK said:

Dude i can carry in barb assault.. Im rank five in all with a few pieces and like 17 queen kills... Havent been a member in a while cause i loaned my cousin my bank when I took a break.. Needless to say back to 0 gp instead of 400m

@KSI RiiOT 7

I think we're gunna wait until Dragons and Kalakoi have the stats for it then all jump in BA together 

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, KSI Sungazer 7 said:

Fish with me sometime to ease my boredom lol

Doing lobbies for 2 more levels then on to swordies! 

Lobbies seem to be the most efficient for exp! I’m doing slayer and combat again! 
Thinking of doing some magic to make things a bit easier on quests too 

• 2 weeks later...

@Airborne I started a new account on OSRS just a few months ago with only one goal in mind when starting: attaining what I've wanted since childhood, a quest cape. Now that I've been on the grind for a while I keep adding new goals to what I want to do even though I haven't gotten the quest cape yet (although I am getting very close)