October 2021 Of The Month Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Division Leader 

KSI Uppish 7 Division Leader/CS

@KSI Uppish 7

KSI Uppish has really branched out this month and it has shown in my eyes. Not to long ago I knew who he was and I heard a lot about him but my actual interactions with him were very slim. This month he has really branched out in joining gamenights and making sure all members are comfortable and all Officers are confident. He has made a very noticeable change and it has been making our Division run very smoothly and has kept a consistency within our work. 

KSI MercX

General CS/WRATH

@KSI MercX

KSI MercX has been the General of WRATH for a moment now and he has been the acting general since before I joined KSI and all I have to say is the man dosnt sleep. He has made contact with every member he has made sure that every officer knows the criteria and he has spent countless hours throwing any and all information he can to said officers to prepare them for any instance/situation that may arise. The man is a machine who never stops working and it really shows within the consistency and performance of the Squad.

KSI T StackG

Captain- CS/WRATH

@KSI T StackG

Reasoning why they deserve this -

From contacting hard to reach members to helping the General on almost a daily basis to being super responsive on discord and Xbox to creating a potential Fluff list to training one of our Lieutenants to party hopping to contacting members and integrate them more within the community. The guy continues each and every single day to prove more and more why his name is known and he continues to shine like crazy. Our numbers were down in the Squad 1 week ago. We look at the state chat and he brought in 4 members. Promotion list backed up T Stack is online for 1 day and all of a sudden 3 promotions are done along with a Gamertag change. Officer has a question he has the answer problem in the community he solves it and then some. The man is just a miracle worker!

KSI Walrus 

(SSGT - CS/WRATH) -

@KSI_Walrus

Reasoning why they deserve this -

KSI Walrus was introduced a potential officer on a Monday. The day prior on Sunday we had our officers meeting and we hadn't really even mentioned him. The following Wednesday he had all of his requirements done. That being all 3 workshops ,3 recruits, his potential officer test, Mock Promotion and Mock Recruitment. He was a absolutely driven animal like I hadn't seen before. Like I said the man was never even mentioned as a PO in the meetings he went from nobody to officer over the course of 3 days and since then he hasn't fallen off one bit. Broken controller no worries he is on discord every morning and every evening. Promotions need to be done he's on it. He is a gem that shown nothing but excellence since the moment he took the step to becoming an officer and I have no doubts he will continue to show his stuff as time continues. 

Edited by KSI-Groudon

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Uppish 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - while he is head of the Division he makes it known if we need help he is there and even has time for us. He runs the whole CS Division smoothly.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grogu 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Grogu 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grogu is a great Co-Founder he always makes sure everything is good to go and if we make a mistake he is always able to catch it and he does a great job making sure we feel welcome.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mercx
Link to forums account - @KSI MercX
Reasoning why the deserve this - Merc is the best of the best he keeps us all in line and he makes sure that anything we do he could do. He is always making sure to communicate with us and is always making sure that we have all the training and help we could need. He is there at gamenights and always in touch with us and is able to help us. He makes sure we are the best in KSI!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG 
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has gone above and beyond in advice in KSI and out he is always there when someone needs help. He is great at getting in parties and making everyone feel wanted and glad to be here. He is a very good leader and teacher and makes sure everything gets across when we need it.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -@KSI Groudon
Link to forums account - @KSI-Groudon
Reasoning why they deserve this- He is a great teacher and a great mentor to all those around him always giving advice or helping us out. He plays with all members and especially is able to help when it's needed. He has worked great with POs and gotten them to his well of knowledge which is amazing. He has a answer for questions that you don't know you want to ask.

Edited by KSI_Walrus

Div Lead

@KSI Uppish 7

While I had to take over for Jak as acting Gen Uppish helped me navigate situations and encouraged me to do my best. Uppish always listens and gives advice when you need him, even when he is busy with real life and KSI! Thanks Uppy!

Member - SGT

@Link DC 1989

Link has been doing a great job on his training to become an officer. He truly views KSI as his family and it shows. He cares for this community and wants to help it grow!

KSI  MercX  /General CS WRATH

@KSI MercX

As General Merc has been has been an excellent leader, and has many times personally coached me in recruiting and helping with tips and techniques. He’s always encouraging me and his other officers and made it known he’s always available for us to come to him for help of any kind.

KSI KingdomX  /Captain CS WRATH 

@KSI KingdomX

Kingdom has been an excellent mentor to me and helping me through the process of becoming an officer, always encouraging and positive and ready to help out a fellow KSI member. Truly a top notch Captain!

KSI Walrus / SSGT CS WRATH

@KSI_Walrus

I believe Walrus has proved he is an excellent officer, in the span of a couple weeks he has become and officer and proven himself driven and motivated to become a top tier officer, he’s constantly encouraging any and all of his fellow KSI members and volunteering to help out KSI members any chance he’s been given. Seeing his drive has been a huge motivation to me personally and made me want to do better as well.

Edited by BlackKaiser

Captain

@KSI Eslin024 CPT - SL Prestige

Eslin, without a doubt, deserves this award. She is consistently building relationships and continuously educating and training. She worked her tail off to get where she is now and she hasn’t slowed down a bit. The amount of effort she puts into the squad is something I look up to. There is no problem big or small that could bring her down. She makes time for anyone if they need it and is all around just a great friendly person. 

SSGT- 

KSI Lucifer#5765

Link-  @KSI_Lucifer

reasoning- Ever since I have have joined KSI , Lucifer has been nothing but kind to me and he’s made sure I know  everything and helped me with getting into gamenight , forum’s and so much more he’s has made sure I was comfortable in party’s and he was always patient well I have struggling and he even helped me , so this his why I think he should be member of the month . 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Sinon GEN CS Calamity
Link to forums account - @KSI Dilf
Reasoning why the deserve this -

There are many reasons why Sinon deserves Gen OTM. He is always there for his members and his officers. With me he has been nothing of understanding with my own situation in IRL and is always willing to work with everyone. Sinon like everyone has his flaws, but he has been diligently working to fix those said flaws and has became a better man than when I first met him when he was a brand new SGT. While he is a busy man with a family he takes time for his members and there is no one like him.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy CPT CS Calamity
Link to forums account - @Sleepy
Reasoning why they deserve this -

While he has won CPT OTM before, he again deserves it. When Poop hits the fan he's there, when a member needs help he's there, and when his Gen needs him he's there. His IRL life isn't easy, but he always stays positive and helpful in the community. When there was a significant amount of transfer to be done when I couldn't help he did it by himself with out complaint because that's just the man he is. He is more deserving of this award and several others I know he will go farther than I ever would. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)  KSI WulfPup SGT CS Calamity

Link to forums account- @Starlit_lily187

Reasoning why they deserve this

WulfPup while having school and dealing with IRL issues always has time to hang out with the squad. She is always kind and generous and there for her friends! After her transfer she has just picked up were she left off and it's a pleasure to have. 

Division Leader

KSI UPPISH 7 (All of CS)

This guy is everywhere doing everything! He works, he goes to college, and he is or was on News Team… oh and not to mention he’s my Div Leader! I’ve been around for awhile and have had a lot of Div Leaders and I’ve got to say he’s easily in the top 5. He does all of his normal Div Leader stuff you alls don’t want to hear about but I’m nominating him because he is a Div leader for the people! He’ll play with any one from his officers staff down to new recruits. He brings positive energy and knowledge to every party he’s in. He’s present at game nights and engages in the conversations instead of just being in there with his mic muted. Everyone I talk to, whenever we aren’t joking around, has positive things to say. So yes I Nominate Sir Uppyton of Chaos Syndicate

Captain

KSI Sleepy (Captain - CS/Calamity)
@Sleepy

To start, this guys party always has people in it. Is it a game night? No it’s just Sleepy’s party.  This guy is always inviting people to hang out in his parties. He’s a fresh reminder that, yes we are a community. He doesn’t care what rank you are he still wants to hang out. I’ve got to say with this mindset his game nights are usually full.  He recruits a lot too which recruiting is part of being a Captain but he takes it to the next level. He’s leading the CS recruiting contest and seems like he always is. 

SSGT

KSISparkyFly (SSGT - SL/Templar)
@KSISparky Fly
Sparky deserves this because as a newer officer he shows drive and he is a people person. He knows when it’s ok to joke around and when it’s not. He’s a competitive gamer but still will always play with people regardless of there skill. He is really good about keeping the game nights moving forward and now keeping a lobby full of people waiting around for the next game. He also includes everyone not just in his squad or in his division but everyone in KSI. I really like seeing that in new officers and he had that. I’ve been to a few of his game nights and they are always fun and have good turn out. Since I’m not in his squad I don’t get to see all the up close SSGT stuff he does but from what I do see I think he deserves this award.

Edited by KSI Pastries 7

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 ES Co Founder

Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7

Reasoning why the deserve this - Gambit came into ES, and made big changes, right now at the moment he’s making changes on the divisional level after his recent promotion, but for a majority of the month Gambit has run one of the most active squads in KSI at the moment. At the rank of Gen, Gambit was a recruiting monster, or as he said in his 2014 post as KSI Tension 7, this man is the Recruiting Legend. Each week under Gambits leadership, Hydra had at least 5 new recruits added to the squad, but not to any ordinary squad, but the Hydra Family. Tension is one of the best Generals I’ve seen recently, although he’s not new, he still shows that the old KSI heads still got it.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIMommabear Hydra ES Gen

Link to forums account - @KSIMommaBear

Reasoning why they deserve this - Oh boy, mommabear is literally a momma to all of Hydra, and she really excelled as a CPT, and it's been proven by becoming Gambits Successor as General. A lot of the times it's hard to believe someone who joined the community about 4 months ago can already have a huge impact, but that's just mommabear, she’s truly amazing. She is the main reason Hydra has become such an active squad. She created Operation Reachout for Hydra, something that hasn’t been used a lot in other squads I’ve been in and it works wonders, and it has made Hydra super active. Officers reach out to a group of members and each week it rotates, and from doing this, Hydra has become a huge Family. People enjoy mommabear, her name is known all around the squad and division, due to her overall positive attitude, and drive to make sure everyone is having a great time in KSI.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jewels Hydra ES LT

Link to forums account - @KSI Jewels

Reasoning why they deserve this - Jewels has been very important to the current organized family Hydra is. She transferred in, and that OCD started kicking in I guess. The more organized Hydra has become, the better it's been entirely. Jewels came in here like super nanny and turned this house around. Jewels has been doing a phenomenal  job, She has hosted many workshops already and has helped newer members learn more about KSI. She was amazing at SSGT, and now it shows through her being a successful officer. She even continues to better herself by going to others when not sure about stuff. Good stuff, even though she bullies me in Golf with friends game nights.

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grogu 7 AAP Department Member

Reasoning why they deserve this - Grogu was one of AAPs newest hires last month, and he has been great. A lot of the time he is the first to ask questions and share their opinions and that is what is needed from AAP members. When he discussed DHoFs this guy was great at sharing his points as to why one would deserve it through their nominations. Grogu is on top of the AAP section and hasn’t really missed any nominations yet in the time he’s been in. I hope to see great things from him in AAP, and I know I will see only good things.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BIKRMOMA

Link to forums account - @KSI BIKRMOMA

Reasoning why they deserve this - I don’t even know where to start with Bikrmoma. She is an extremely active member, and even though she’d always deny it, we all know she is ready to move on up the ranks. Bikrmoma is so fun to have in parties, and not only for hosting cod lobbies, but just the overall great qualities she has. Bikrmoma is super active, joining almost every party, and trying to meet a majority of the squad and just play games, which all members should do. This is why I believe she is the member of the month.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has been absolute fire in the hot seat and has been the instrumental key to CS's success over the past few months. The division couldn't run effectively without him. This man is the Schuckin GOAT. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grogu 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Grogu 7 has become a very influential person in the day to day activities of my Squad and Calamity wouldn't be on the massive climb that it has been on without him. Thank you brother for all the help and guidance! 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mercx
Link to forums account - @KSI MercX
Reasoning why the deserve this - You sir are the role model for running a squad in our division, I am your competition and yet I find it hard to not give you my vote. You keep doing the good works and kicking ass brother! 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy
Link to forums account - @Sleepy
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Sleepy took the reigns of Calamity and gave marching orders to my officer corps with authority for the 2 and a half week LOA I took this month. You sir are awesome and you keep doing you! I have no doubt you will be promoted to General. Just keep ya nose up and do the good work! 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Pastries 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Pastries 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - The best 4th SGT KSI has ever seen! He is active in division wide gamenights and sticks em out until the end! You are the epitome of activity and inspiring others to stick with KSI! 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - ArozeSalmonHalo
Link to forums account - @ArozeSalmon
Reasoning why they deserve this - This dude is always attending everything and makes me wanna pay for him to get a GT change to become an officer! Keep up the activity brother! 

KSI ATH3NA 7 (Co-Founder - SL )
@KSI ATH3NA 7

Athena is a huge reason my career within KSI started. She has been an essential part to my training, if she didn’t have time, she would make time. She is knowledgeable in everything KSI related and is willing to help anyone in need. She cares not only for her officers, but also the members. She cares about people and all around. To me it seems her goal would be to make this a home for everyone who joins and make this an enjoyable environment for everyone. She has put her heart and soul into KSI and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.