KSI Airborne 7 OS3 Nomination

Kakashii 77

Gamertag: KSI Airborne 7

Forums: @KSI Airborne 7

award: Gold Oustanding service 

Evidence:

Airborne has been a down to earth and straight shot kinda guy since joining KSI back in 2012. He charged theough the ranks in DR, eventually making his way to Co-Div Lead. He split squads, led his staff, and had DR at the top of the food chain for a very long time.

It was at this point Airborne felt Clan Ops wasnt for him, he switched it up and went the department route. And he didnt stop and do some mediocre work there. He came in like a wrecking ball, pumping some life into the AAP department, Airborne is directly responsible for where the AAP is today with its structure and policies.

Now as a board member hes playing two different roles at the same time. He diving into uncharted waters heading up as KSI's PR contact with other communities, shops, and etc. All while still heading departments as the Chief Department Manager.

Airborne has been through the ringer in his time, and there has been times where things got to be too much, but he stuck it out for the community be loves so much. When he takes on a project, he does with the intent of putting maximum effort into it. 

See the list of awards below to get an idea of the path Airborne has walked in his KSI tenure.

i would also like to call on the following to witness.

@KSI Tea 7 @KSI MeShell 7 @KSI xKing 77 @KSI Swag 77 @Mr. DropShot @KSIxAsuma 77

Awards earned:

Hall of Fame
Divisional Hall of Fame
2020 OTY Runnerup
2019 OTY Runnerup
2017 OTY Runnerup
Forum Staff OTM (1,2 and 3)
Co Division Leader OTM
Founder OTMx2
Captain OTMx2
Lieutenant OTM
Triple Threat
OS lvl 1&2

Gamertag: KSI Airborne 7

Forums: @KSI Airborne 7

award: Gold Oustanding service 

Evidence: Airborne has been super helpful to me in the past! Any question you have for him he either knows the answer already or gets you an answer as soon as he possibly can. When KSI was still getting their merch made by Pegasus, I ordered a jersey and the logo was backwards. I talked to airborne he went out of his way and he talked to the guy that made the merch.. instantly got an email to contact Pegasus and got a jersey correctly made. 

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote To Witness

My arch nemesis in Madden lol jk maybe but in all seriousness Airborne is definitely deserving of this award in many ways my first interaction with Airborne was AAP when he was Senior Staff and he had to correct me on a vote and instead of making me feel dumb he actually taught me something but later on down the road when the old AAP head transitioned to the BoD we had a new one who didn't do anything and instead of sitting there and waiting Airborne was the person who kept us all motivated and kept us going and it was that outstanding leadership that got him promoted and under him AAP thrived and he then got his board position but doesn't mean he left us because he still gets in the mix with us and helps us when we need it but Airborne is also very active with other aspects of the community often times you find him with divisions and squads mixing it up in Modern Warefare or Madden and a variety of games now you have to ask yourself how does that qualify as something outstanding well I'll tell you from personal experience I was recruited in 2014 and you seen a lot of things but you didn't see BoD members with the members TBH unless they were part of the clique but AB isn't that BoD member to me Airborne should've gotten this level of OS ages ago but nonetheless he is most definitely qualified and deserving of it

Oh Airborne,

What can I not say about this mans commitment and dedication to this community? Airborne has been nothing but kind and understanding with me. When I was just leaning how to run News Airborne was more than happy to help me through the global site as well as with the any article issues. Just recently when an issue had been brought up with the News team and a sperate department and the conflict we were having, airborne had gotten with me right away. Through that whole meeting he was not only understanding, but helping me calm down and was nothing but reassuring. Airborne was the first board member that I had meet that was the nicest to me as a CPL at the time. In the past, I had never had a good experience  with board members but he turned that experience on its head. Even just yesterday Airborne was in a big party with members, when he genuinely doesn't have to or need to.  No matter the situation, Airborne has and always be a great leader and an amazing mentor, he is more than deserving for this award. 

I would also like to drop my vote to witness

Airborne is a phenomenal person and one of the smartest people I’ve met in KSI. I have often called to him when I don’t know what to do to talk to him and pick his brain about how he would make a decision in my situation. He’s been around long enough and paid attention to his surroundings to the point where his knowledge is nearly unparalleled. In Department Ops, Airborne’s advice was crucial to helping me make decisions about the News Departments’ direction during my tenure as the News Head. Every day he makes the community just a little bit better than when he found it. He’s always available to answer questions and always willing to go well above and beyond to help anyone out. Airborne is a fantastic role model, and we’re very lucky to have him here. Thank you for everything you do my good sir @KSI Airborne 7

I’m also dropping my witness statement and putting a link here from back when he deserved this award: 

We have worked together a lot since I first originally posted up for his OS 3 back in 2019 and let me get this started. Airborne is a very humble and hard working member within the community. I will start with when I was a senior join mod and he wanted a refresher on how to run applications in the join area. He let me teach him and it was honestly a very nervous moment for me because of his experience in the community. He listened to everything I had to say and added any questions that he had. That day he earned my respect ten fold. He hasn’t ever thrown anything my way in a cocky manner. The only thing he has ever thrown at me was during promotions when he told me, “My forums presence wasn’t up to par”, joking around. Lol

Move forward a couple of months when I became a Senior Forums Mod and working with him in the area he knew best. The Court and Forums area. He was always quick to answer questions and show me the right way to do things. He is very professional in the way he handles things within the community and knows his audience.

I’ve honestly looked up to him as a role model within the community since the first couple of times I saw how he handled situations and wasn’t afraid to tell someone he felt they were wrong or held them accountable.

Moving forward to present times when I left the community for a little bit he still supported me and checked up on me when he really didn’t need to. Once again someone who knows how to separate friendships and communities. A well built leader all around. This man deserves OS level 3.

As I’m writing this statement he is hard at work making sure his Departments are still running smooth. I see you @KSI Airborne 7Thank you for everything you have taught me through the years. #ToxicMods4Life

I can witness on this, 

I really got to meet and work with Airborne when we worked together on the Mod team got to watch him at work and also work side by side with him. It wasn't until we became senior mods and Airborne was heading for HDM that I got to watch him really do some big stuff. My dude was really taking the departments by storm and making changes/assiting where ever needed, definitely helped make massive strides in thr department side of the community since he was a Dept head of AAP and eventually HDM to then CDM. 

Airborne has also been my right hand on the board since becoming CEO. He has pretty much been there for any big decision I had to make, any rough patch we have gone through and even when I just needed to vent. For awhile it was me and him (and ace) planning and trying to rebuild the board and get the community back on its feet. Airborne has been not only actively fulfilling his duties as CDM and teaching Shell (our current HDM) while ALSO doing Community Relations things to keep us on good terms with Hydra, XS, .com and others! Airborne has been a massive part of the board rebuild and he's been a massive part of the change were trying to make here. Definitely don't know where I'd be without Airborne in my corner

I’m going to drop a witness statement for my boy Airborne,

Airborne is one of the most durable, helpful person I know since being in KSI,  as me being in charge of clan ops , I knew that it was going to be a overwhelming task for myself to make changes that was way overdue for years , Airborne offered himself and me and him came up with the idea to have board members be assigned to divison as overseers so the board can have a presence inside the divisons. Airborne has been through so much since I joined the senior leadership team, dealing with the Hydra peace talks , board members get bashed on with lies , etc. Airborne stuck it out and continue to keep pushing to help approve the community. There is no one more deserving of this award and I’m glad to witness for this 

I'm dropping my vote to witness for @KSI Airborne 7. Honestly, there is so much to say about Airborne. He is by far one of the most dedicated people I have met within this community. There is never a time where he is just chilling. He is always working for this community whether it is playing with member (he has even hosted a game night recently), overseeing departments, training KSI MeShell 7 as HDM, giving advice to anyone who is in need of help, or trying to find new sponsorships like Rogue Energy and a new merch company. He does not stop working for this community and is always doing what he can to better KSI as a whole. I first met Airborne when I was in Knights SL. I was probably the most annoying person he had ever met. I was constantly hitting him up about anything and everything AAP wise. I was definitely the member that overstepped the boundaries and did not catch on to his polite "leave me alone dude". Even though I was constantly asking him questions or telling him my ideas for awards, he never brushed me aside and was always willing to answer me. He then later hired me on in the AAP department. He helped me learn the ropes, and he was a huge help when History Department/HSI/whatever you want to call it was closing. After December left he basically was running everything. He had to make tough decisions and eventually he made the ultimate decision to close HD, which was already going down and it ultimately was enough to save the News Department. He has guided quite a few Department leaders to become successful. He faced major backlash during the Hydra peace talks, and he took the brunt of it while he was getting hit from all sides. He ultimately let it roll of his back and continued to be a strong presence in our community. He has smoothed things over with other communities, helped clarify decisions to members, been a friend to anyone that has needed one, and has always been someone I could turn to in a time of need. I have no problem saying that he is a huge contributor to the success of KSI, and I can personally say I would not be where I am at today if it was not for him. 

I've worked with Airborne a few times since I've been in KSI, and every time I have it's been a blast. Airborne is one of those leaders who knows what they are talking about and isn't afraid to tell the truth to anyone, he brings a really good presence when working with him, and you know stuff is going to be done. One of the first times I worked with him some was in Web ops for something small and a very small, but even then it was really good to get to talk to him and see how he works with others. Another time I was able to work with him was in news and it was the same way. Airborne is a great dude and a fantastic leader. He deserves to be on the board for everything he's done, and without any question, this award.